Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior Dos Santos your new HW champion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brock won't play around with JDS. He will shoot, and he will shoot repeatedly. Overeem will want to prove he has better hands than JDS.

Comment

dana knew the fighters he was putting in the fight. They wouldn't stall, cain would push the pace all the time, JDS would try to exploit that and go for the KO.

He knew that this would probably happen, unless cain tried the LNP route and JDS had a weak TDD.

JDS have a great TDD and Cain doesn't LnP... so...

Comment

LOL dana seems pissed.. anyone eolse seeing this?

Brock keeps interupting haha

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
          dana knew the fighters he was putting in the fight. They wouldn't stall, cain would push the pace all the time, JDS would try to exploit that and go for the KO.

He knew that this would probably happen, unless cain tried the LNP route and JDS had a weak TDD.

JDS have a great TDD and Cain doesn't LnP... so...
          Clearly he didnt, cause Dana was pissed. lol.

Comment

I knew that was coming. I've been pointing out the Kongo fight for months but people wouldn listen.
            JDS is the real deal. The best heavyweight in the world with the most consistent and proven record. Congratz to him.

Comment

I think Dana is pissed more because he couldn't rely on a back up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Clearly he didnt, cause Dana was pissed. lol.
                really? then he hasn't learned anything about mma after 10 years promoting it.

Comment

Dudes a ****in beast. Motha****in problem! Lmao at the people who thought he wasnt a match for overeem nevertheless cain vaslesquez. Dos santos is a beast! Get the **** outta here!

Comment

I don't think it looked good for the UFC. Stupid to have just one fight, and it wasn't the greatest knockout i've seen. I couldn't really tell how hurt Cain was, I'll have to watch it again. I'm sure a lot of mexican fans are pissed. I think UFC just lost a potentially big fan base. Don't see how it would draw more fans to the sport to be honest with you. This whole night (Pac fight and undercard not too great either-except for Prescot-Alvarez) has left me very dissapointed.

Comment

sad to see cain get his first loss but i'm a big fan of both so i'm okay with it coming by way of cigano. can't wait for overeem/dos santos ............

Comment

Working...
                      X