Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm having nightmares every night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a joke but seriously I have them all the time bro. It's been going on for years now, I have terrible dreams every other night at least.

Some of them range from Jealousy to murder to who knows what.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

stay away from dairy products at night.

look it up....

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Killing

To dream that you kill someone, indicates that you are on the verge of losing your temper and self-control. Consider the person you have killed and ask yourself if you feel any rage towards him or her in your waking life. Your dream may be expressing some hidden anger. Alternatively, you may be trying to kill an aspect of yourself that is represented by the person killed. Identify the characteristics of this person and ask yourself which of these qualities you are trying to put an end to.

To dream that you have been killed, suggests that your actions are disconnected from your emotions and conscience. The dream refers to drastic changes that you are trying to make. There is a characteristic that you want to get rid of or a habit that you want to end within yourself. Killing represents the killing off of the old parts and old habits. Alternatively, the dream represents feelings of being let down or betrayed by someone in your waking life. You are feeling overwhelmed, shocked and disappointed.

*Please see also Murder.

Killer
        http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/k.htm
        Murder

To dream that you have committed a murder, indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and a former way of thinking. This could also refer to an end to an addiction. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at someone. Note also that dreams of murder occur frequently during periods of depression.

To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.

To dream that you are murdered, suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed. You are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. The dream may also be about your unused talents.
        http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/m3.htm#murder
        Wow, Thanks for this. Green k given.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Either you were in the military and are suffering from PTSD.

or

You play way too much COD and need to put the controller down.

I'm playing COD right now. This could be very true. May need to cut back a little.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            [/B]
            I'm playing COD right now. This could be very true. May need to cut back a little.
            PS3 or XBOX?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
              PS3 or XBOX?
              xbox 360....

Comment

just pretend i didn't give you a winning solution, spanky.

Comment

All my life I mostly have nightmares about killing people or me getting killed over and over again, fighting, fires, and destrucktion . Last night I had a dream that I was in some middle eastern country and I started shooting people from a balcony with a machine gun. A group of people found out it was me and they starting stabbing me with knives and I could actually feel the pain in my sleep. What do you think these violent dreams mean?
                  i want your dreams. wtf are you doin or eating to get them?

Comment

Clear sign of erectile dysfunction.

Comment

All my life I mostly have nightmares about killing people or me getting killed over and over again, fighting, fires, and destrucktion . Last night I had a dream that I was in some middle eastern country and I started shooting people from a balcony with a machine gun. A group of people found out it was me and they starting stabbing me with knives and I could actually feel the pain in my sleep. What do you think these violent dreams mean?
                      Means your a fucking racist faggot who should kill himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X