Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

WBO/WBA/IBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) sat down for a very revealing interview with Rolling Stone magazine, where the fighter came clean about his abuse of illegal recreational drug cocaine and discussed his demons.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-04-2016, 04:24 PM.

I bolded. Tysons part because it was very long

Comment

Sad that his own people (UK) can hate on their best boxer

Comment

The dude is trying to blame the public and play victim just to get people's sympathy. This is all bogus and a load of ****. You can tell just by the way he mocks it on social media with pics and such.

Comment

great interview, thanks for posting

Comment

If you're manic depressive, doing cocaine sounds like a great idea.

Comment

I wish a governing body would act on this, with haste, so we can have AJ-Wlad for the stripped titles.

Fury, despite claiming to the contrary, has **** all over the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                If you're manic depressive, doing cocaine sounds like a great idea.
                This is all a smokescreen, to buy time from the sanctioning bodies. He should be stripped of his titles immediately and banned for a considerable duration.

He has treated the sport with utter contempt; those who 'praise' his antics clearly have no regard for the integrity of the sport.

Comment

Dude you can't just post entire articles and not provide a link. You're stealing.

Comment

If his problems are very deep and serious, as he says in this interview, he in fact is in no condition to box until he is well (which will take a while). Yes, he needs to be stripped.

Definitely hope he gets clean and well though (if all of this is true).

The article is from Rolling Stone. Should be linked.

Comment

Working...
                    X