Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you prefer RETIRED - Haye or the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm telling y'all, when the Klits retire, Heavyweight boxing will give us fantastic B level wars. Lets not be too harsh on "skill level". We know its not there as it was in eras of the past, but things will change. Let the giants retire. We'll get good action pack fights again. BELIEVE!

Last edited by damuttz112; 02-01-2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      We don't know if he beat ATG untill he'll retire. He's the best right now and no one can compete him but if he'll beat Price for example or other prospect then he'll retire and after him Price or other guy he'll become great than Wlad will have ATG on his resume. Besides it beating ATG is not a decisive factor of someone greatness. Look at Lewis - he beat everyone and yet people didn't recognize him as an ATG till he was retired. And look at Tyson he didn't beat anyone significant and yet during his career people established him as an ATG just beacuse he was entertaining.
      Lewis was recognised as an ATG by real fans well before he retired. Tyson was the undisputed champion at 20 years old and he had the potential to be the greatest ever.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        Would you prefer to see the Klitschko brothers keep boxing for another 5 years or David Haye? Who would you rather see retire from boxing and why?
        The bytch who blames his toe for losing

Comment

Klitschkos. Haye, at least, is capable of being entertaining.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Klits are fine as champs. Let em' hand out the beatdowns til they need a walker to get to the ring.

He-who-shall-not-be-named-by-me is just annoying and then just runs away when Wlad takes him up on his mewling. Glad I didn't pay to see that fight.

Comment

Vitali and Haye should retire.

Wladimir has a few years left. He'll clean out the rest of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Lewis was recognised as an ATG by real fans well before he retired. Tyson was the undisputed champion at 20 years old and he had the potential to be the greatest ever.

Yeah, but he was showing this potential only against weak opposition, against serious opponents he showed that he had no heart or mentality of ATG. Don't get me wrong I love watching him, and as a person he seems to be really cool but he is too overhyped.

Comment

Yeah, but he was showing this potential only against weak opposition, against serious opponents he showed that he had no heart or mentality of ATG. Don't get me wrong I love watching him, and as a person he seems to be really cool but he is too overhyped.
                  You missed the point; he cleaned up the division by himself before the Douglas loss. That is when he was fighting for his legacy. Something neither Klitschko brother can attest to. Undisputed Champion as well.

Comment

No disrespect to Vitali but his heart is no longer in boxing, he needs to retire and further his political career; which is what he cares for now. We need more some new people and Vitali fighting worthless contenders is not helping his legacy.

Haye can continue his career further and impress some more. He is exciting to watch but then again all the new big time contenders still make Haye look tiny.

Wlad, though not to exciting has a few years ahead of him and fights with Wilder, Fury, or Price could be successful. Including if the names previously said, win; will bring a lot of exposure for that fighter.

Comment

He was hyped because he was still a kid when he became undisputed champ. He was destroying everyone in his way and he wasn't at his physical prime, he was only going to get better. Beating champions at that age and doing it so easily shocked and amazed everyone that's what made him an ATG, his problems outside the ring prevented him from reaching his full potential but that doesn't take away from what he had already done.

Comment

Working...
                      X