No announcement yet.

fight night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fight night

whats your best boxing record in any fight night game ?

56-0(55 KO), shoulda went longer but I wanted to start a new guy.

Comment

mines 57-0-0(57 ko) age 44 with joe frazier light heavy and heavyweight champ

Comment

50-0-50 ko's age 50 or over roy jones hv champ i havent played in awile

Comment

has anybody ever gotten more than 100 fights in one career ?

Comment

Not on a Fight Night game, it'd be rather impossible. Fight Night sucks in comparison to Victorious Boxers 2. Believe that. In VB2, the gameplay is MUCH better and the career mode is unending. And you can fight as often or as little as you want, like every 2 weeks if you like or once a year (or less) if you want. Best overall boxing game ever. VB Allstars has even better gameplay but they dropped the career mode. Its also easily better than Fight Night 1 or 2.

All Fight Night has that's better than the VB games is parrying, which is pretty damn good.

Comment

graphics for victorious boxers 2 suck like hell

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                graphics for victorious boxers 2 suck like hell

they don't suck like hell, you don't know what you're talking about since you haven't played the game, obviously. yeah there's no blood which is strange b/c the anime its based on has blood, they're decent graphics and they don't have the EA budget, fool. They don't have pre-canned graphics unlike EA's ****ty "everyone fat has the same fat body" look. I'd put VB2's functionality of graphics to the test against EA's game. Yeah, EA looks sharper of course, they have a budget and EA is only one of the biggest game developers. If their games are going to be mediocre at best, the games better at least look pretty.

And graphics mean jack **** if the game sucks ass like Fight Night. Terminator 3 had better graphics than Super Mario World or Goldeneye, but I'd much rather play either of those games than Terminator 3. Hell I'd rather play Burger Time for the NES than Terminator 3.

Comment

ive seen screenshots for victorious boxers it looks like something off playstation

Comment

I went 57-1 with a MW I created myself on the first game but it forced me to retire......My lone loss was in like my 15th fight when I fought a crazy power puncher when I was not ready.....I am pissed at this game right now because I taught my neighbor how to play and after beating him brutally most of the time for the past 2 years he is now unstopable unless he gives me a weightcalss advantage and I just don't get it he does not know nearly as much as me about boxing.....

Comment

Working...
                    X