Egyptian blogger poses naked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    She's an atheist so she has no wanting or care for becoming a "martyr"

She's a bad ass woman is what she is. Props to her for standing for something. 99.99% of people talk a good game but don't stand for anything.

So if she was your mother you'd be proud?, you are pure filth, this is standing up for womens rights? what a delusional perverted ****.

Comment

Still waiting on this pic.

Comment

Originally posted by TRANSWARP View Post
        So if she was your mother you'd be proud?, you are pure filth, this is standing up for womens rights? what a delusional perverted ****.
        If my mother lived in a repressive society where women were treated like they are and she did this to stand up to this, I would be very proud.

Filth is the way you scumbags treat women...fukin cowards covering them with sheets and not allowing them to have equal rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          It prevents pregnancy by killing whatever is growing in the womb.
          No its not. Birth control pills stop ovulation and thicken the membrane wall to prevent implantation

Nothing is being killed. If you're pregnant, they wont terminate your pregnancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            If my mother lived in a repressive society where women were treated like they are and she did this to stand up to this, I would be very proud.

Filth is the way you scumbags treat women...fukin cowards covering them with sheets and not allowing them to have equal rights.
            You piece of garbage, covering women is about protecting them from scum perves like you, why should another mans women have to show her self to a trash like you, can I demand to see your mom in thongs, why not?

Even a pathetic loser like you doesn't beleive she is standing up for womens rights, even feminists are against women exposing themselves as tools for men to oggle at, God help you if ever have children, I suppose sterilisation does have it use, for people like you.

Comment

You piece of garbage, covering women is about protecting them from scum perves like you, why should another mans women have to show her self to a trash like you, can I demand to see your mom in thongs, why not?

Even a pathetic loser like you doesn't beleive she is standing up for womens rights, even feminists are against women exposing themselves as tools for men to oggle at, God help you if ever have children, I suppose sterilisation does have it use, for people like you.
              Damn Cuaua has done it now...

Comment

Why does a woman have to get punished for wanting to reveal herself on her own will?

I honestly don't care about this girl, but I'd hang myself if every girl had to covered up like that.

My dick needs excitement.

Comment

i saw her blog and she had a nice set. hope she ends up fine. she's right though, those self righteous pendejos over there need to get checked. a good forced displacement to liberty city would do the trick, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                    Still waiting on this pic.
                    just do a google image search of her name and the pic shows up for pretty much 1/2 of the first page of results...she was pretty hot, I was hoping for more bush though.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      No its not. Birth control pills stop ovulation and thicken the membrane wall to prevent implantation

Nothing is being killed. If you're pregnant, they wont terminate your pregnancy.

You must hail from the middle east

Its because you have a pervert mind that you think everybody else is masturbating to her pic like you. WHy cant people just appreciate the human body whether male or female. We are born naked, yet from the there oppression beings.

In college i have taken advanced art classes where the professor would bring in a live model and had her get completely naked. No sexual thrill was derived from that. The next day the professor then brought in a naked male model and also we had to draw him naked.

Art work throughout history has been done nude. Its only repressive sexist ****s like you who dont actually like women that would say something like this

Comment

Working...
                      X