Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group is wide open. I am now liking the draw with South Africa. Win would have been amazing obviously. But still a lot of football to be played.

And lol at Henry asking for a handball.

At this point i'd say Mex/S.A get out the group.

Maybe ti was just a tactical adjustment, but Uruguay has little to no service to Forlan/Suarez. They had to create on their own.

Comment

• Thought I would see more of Hernandez today. Should be starting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        France look disjointed, no cohesion what so ever, also, why was Govou playing? honestly ive seen Govou for years be it playing for Lyon or playing for France and ive never got why he gets in the national side.
        Domenech likes him coz he's a yes man and doesn't have no personnality whatsoever.

Aguirre should have let Chicarito play from the beginning.

Comment

France look disjointed, no cohesion what so ever, also, why was Govou playing? honestly ive seen Govou for years be it playing for Lyon or playing for France and ive never got why he gets in the national side.
          Not only Govou but also Anelka.They both were dead men.

He had Henry,Gignac and Cisse on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            what a ****ty first day.

hopefully a US win tomorrow will start the hype
            I agree it was boring. It is usually a lot better when teams know they need to win.

However I was quite happy South Africa did so well considering they aren't that good. They got a lot of happiness and brining love to the country and returning it.

Comment

• Can't wait to see Argentina in action.

Hope Messi is on form.

Comment

• **** game for 70 minutes. Uruguay's defense is solid though. And why does Anelka always look like he's sucking on a lemon.

What a sourpuss on that guy..

Comment

• Originally posted by catalinul View Post
                  Not only Govou but also Anelka.They both were dead men.

He had Henry,Gignac and Cisse on the bench.
                  The manager is clueless, also, you could tell a mile off the players dont want to play for him.

Why did he put Gignac out wide and put Henry down the middle? if anything you would put Henry out wide if you were gonna put it either of the two out wide, particularly as Henry used to be a winger and Gignac seems to be more of a target man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                    Mexico has all the skills in the world but lack speed, they're all slow like Margarito. Plus they don't press when the other team has the ball. Like i said before France sucks balls, except Abou Diaby and LLoris.

Mexico will school France, South Africa = fluke.
                    1. Mexico
                    2. France
                    3. Uruguay
                    4. South Africa
                    lol, had to laugh.

Comment

The manager is clueless, also, you could tell a mile off the players dont want to play for him.

Why did he put Gignac out wide and put Henry down the middle? if anything you would put Henry out wide if you were gonna put it either of the two out wide, particularly as Henry used to be a winger and Gignac seems to be more of a target man.
                      I agree completely.

Plus the chages were made way to late.

Gignac had like 6 minutes with injury time to play.Henry and Malouda something under 20 minutes.

I've been saying Domenech was ruining France for a few years.They are cluless on how to beat a team with a organised defence.
                      And damn Govou missed a chance in the first I think I would have scored from about 3 meters when Ribery passed from the left side.

Comment

Working...
                      X