Nonito Donaire's biggest mistake was letting go of Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    He had way more in his tank before he left conte thats for sure
    no, his looping left hook is what bailed him out before. he never had to go that far with it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      no, his looping left hook is what bailed him out before. he never had to go that far with it.
      Its all he really throws, but he seemed more explosive under Conte

Comment

Roided Nonito was way better. 💪

Comment

Hey man hectari bro would you mind changing that sig man? It's very disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            Roided Nonito was way better. 💪
            I think he was just taking Snac supplements by Conte

Comment

That may be a part of it but he wasn't looking so hot vs natural Sbws Vazquez Jr and Mathebula, before leaving Conte. He was at his best thumping midgets at 112 and 115

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Hey man hectari bro would you mind changing that sig man? It's very disturbing.

Comment

Nonito dished out power shots on others. He fell to n love with how power.

Rigo out classed him, Walters blasted him.

Not sure what kinda ped's he was on, but he should get back on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Nonito dished out power shots on others. He fell to n love with how power.

Rigo out classed him, Walters blasted him.

Not sure what kinda ped's he was on, but he should get back on them.
                    Whatever peds he was on they were the type that never changed your body, dude was smooth like a coke bottle no muscle at all skin and bones lol

That Walters fight was dope, I thought he was going to finish Walters, I couldn't believe he was able to hurt him like that but Nonito reminds me of Zab Judah if they cant take you out they kinda give up and stop throwing often and look for a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Whatever peds he was on they were the type that never changed your body, dude was smooth like a coke bottle no muscle at all skin and bones lol

That Walters fight was dope, I thought he was going to finish Walters, I couldn't believe he was able to hurt him like that but Nonito reminds me of Zab Judah if they cant take you out they kinda give up and stop throwing often and look for a way out.

Agreed, but Nonito got blasted out by Walters. Rigo, who was dropped but not stopped said a good punch doesn't end a fight. Not sure how good your Spanish is, but Rigo is obviously a very smart guy.

Peace Hermano!

Comment

Working...
                      X