No announcement yet.

Glorious Leader Kim Jung Duterte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glorious Leader Kim Jung Duterte

Any of you die hard fans of this baboon? You guys ready to lose your call centers servicing the US and Canada? Can you speak Chinese and Russian?

I didn't know smoking weed in the Philippines could get you killed.

Sobra yata itong president nyo! Super yabang lalo na nung pinako nya masasolve nya ang traffic sa Manila in six months! Sus!

He insulted us and our commander in cheif, I wouldn't mind killing him and his family

Comment

he's got narcissistic personality disorder
      can't handle criticisms very well
      para syang sariwang sugat na makanti mo lang eh mananapak kagad ang bobo.

Comment

I bet he's got a really small willy...like Chollo or Butler size...probably uses a pin to take a piss..like he's eating a whelk

Pacquiao Donaire ang Pacquiao

Comment

He's definitely a sensitive whiny little *****.

Comment

ballsy, firm, uncorrupted, sincere, just few of the things i admire about Digong but he needs to cover that sensitive nerve of his from critics ,he's so easy to provoke that he says the most ridiculous and insensitive things in response, reminds me a lot of floyd, jr lol..

and his followers? it's like the most annoying pacfans and floyd ****s rolled into one, that makes up about 95% of his supporters, it's like a cult of blind idiots on steroids

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              ballsy, firm, uncorrupted, sincere, just few of the things i admire about Digong but he needs to cover that sensitive nerve of his from critics ,he's so easy to provoke that he says the most ridiculous and insensitive things in response, reminds me a lot of floyd, jr lol..

and his followers? it's like the most annoying pacfans and floyd ****s rolled into one, that makes up about 95% of his supporters, it's like a cult of blind idiots on steroids
              Don't get me wrong, I hope he gets rid of all the corruption in the government and the bureaucracy. But his way of killing off drug users is just not right. And moving towards China after all the disrespectful things they've done like chase off the fishermen, build bases in Philippine waters, that's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                Don't get me wrong, I hope he gets rid of all the corruption in the government and the bureaucracy. But his way of killing off drug users is just not right. And moving towards China after all the disrespectful things they've done like chase off the fishermen, build bases in Philippine waters, that's crazy.
                im on the same boat parekoy. didn't you hear drug addicts are also either rapists, murderers , robbers, child molesters, etc responsible for most of the crimes and killing them is saving you and your loved ones from being victimized? superficial as it sounds , its how they justify the killings so to anyone with any history of drug use as i do,and is planning to visit PI, regardless of how you are as a person, don't do it right now unless you just wanna die and needs somebody else to do it for you , lol.

and with china, again i agree, how is befriending your biggest bully while shooing your biggest ally beneficial to the country in any way?. ive heard it as a strategic maneuver of sort from his supporters (they just know it is,lol) but seems like a sign of betrayal to me than anything and is counterproductive, but time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  im on the same boat parekoy. didn't you hear drug addicts are also either rapists, murderers , robbers, child molesters, etc responsible for most of the crimes and killing them is saving you and your loved ones from being victimized? superficial as it sounds , its how they justify the killings so to anyone with any history of drug use as i do,and is planning to visit PI, regardless of how you are as a person, don't do it right now unless you just wanna die and needs somebody else to do it for you , lol.
                  HA! Pinoys are definitely a superstitious lot. They hear "drug addict" and automatically assume all of them are cold blooded rage infected zombies out to eat your child. Manny Pacquiao admitted to being a big drug user and that hypocrite has no problems seeing them gunned down. So much for What Would Jesus Do and his religion that he joined.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                    HA! Pinoys are definitely a superstitious lot. They hear "drug addict" and automatically assume all of them are cold blooded rage infected zombies out to eat your child. Manny Pacquiao admitted to being a big drug user and that hypocrite has no problems seeing them gunned down. So much for What Would Jesus Do and his religion that he joined.
                    yeah, pacquiao , robin padilla, 2 of the biggest hypocritical idiot celebrities that obviously dont look in the mirror not realizing had duterte chaired the presidency during the time of their drug use, they would've been part of the "undesirables" by the same people they are defending right now ,more so with robin with the balut vendor incident and the illegal possesion of firearms case. hell, he's worse than that "addict" pedicab driver killed by vigilantes in that photo that attracted international attention overnight, but then again hes the same one that tried to excuse " artistas" from oplan tokhang name and shame program , and when asked why ? his response was "becuase they are tax payers and would hurt their productivity" lol, so apparently to him social class matters more than moral class and selective justice is ok ..wtf!!

Comment

Working...
                    X