Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cut the Crap Son, Vasyl Lomachenko vs Terrene Crawford is the BEST FIGHT IN BOXING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut the Crap Son, Vasyl Lomachenko vs Terrene Crawford is the BEST FIGHT IN BOXING

Vasyl "Hi Tech" Lomanchenko vs Terrence "Splendiferous Switch Hitter" Crawford is the best fight in boxing period.

Its better than GGG vs Canelo,
    Its better than Ward vs Kovalev,

IMO,

boxing skills wise,

its

Rigondeaux
    Lomanchenko
    Crawford

IN THE ENTIRE SPORT.

Crawford vs Rigo is too far apart in weight (not really if you think about it)....

But Lomachenko vs Crawford is not....

These two are basically the same size and i hope IF Loma beats Walters (basically a welterweight on fight night) that Loma doesnt waste too much time at 130 and 135, go ahead and go fight Broner at 140, then end up regularly fighting as a 147 pounder.

Ditto Bud Crawford (IMO, both crawford and loma are wasting time not already moving up to 147).

I dare yall to disagree.

I double dare ya.

I triple dare ya.

Two words: Orlando Solido...

Comment

Crawford is too big. He'll be a WW soon.

Comment

Disagree. Ward and Kovalev are top P4P ranked fighters in the same division.

And saying that Loma and TC are the same size is crazy. Loma JUST moved to 130, while TC basically fought at ~140 for 8 years now. It would play out similar to Gamboa/Crawford.

Comment

I was actually thinking this weekend what is Arum going to do with Valdez? He wants to make Oscar a star but that will almost surely require him to fight Loma who will always be in the next weight class above him. Valdez has the bigger fanbase but Loma looks to be better.

ALso, what about Verdejo? Crawford will be going to 147 soon. Verdejo has the bigger fan base but Crawford looks to be the better fighter.

Interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

I
            STAND
            BY
            EVERYTHING
            I
            SAID.

Loma and crawford are basically the same size.

Loma actually looks he has a bigger foundational physique than crawford who despite being taller,

has a svelte, sinewy like physique...

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Disagree. Ward and Kovalev are top P4P ranked fighters in the same division.

And saying that Loma and TC are the same size is crazy. Loma JUST moved to 130, while TC basically fought at ~140 for 8 years now. It would play out similar to Gamboa/Crawford.
              LMFAAOOOO

what a stupid post.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                Two words: Orlando Solido...
                i dont get it....

Comment

N a h, I actually think Walters-Loma would be more competitive than Crawford vs either of those two.

There's no fight right now that's more salivating than the one that place Kov and Ward together. 2 of the the best fighters in the game, fighting one another in their prime

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    N a h, I actually think Walters-Loma would be more competitive than Crawford vs either of those two.

There's no fight right now that's more salivating than the one that place Kov and Ward together. 2 of the the best fighters in the game, fighting one another in their prime
                    that fight is gonna stink just like boxrec's new set up.

lol at salivating.

name one fight that was salivating that ward was involved in???

if loma can handle walters power, loma will outbox walters.

walters is basic compared to loma's technique and angles.

Comment

Working...
                    X