Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev Crushes Pascal With Seven Round Beating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kovalev Crushes Pascal With Seven Round Beating

Montreal, Quebec, Canada: Undefeated Unified WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (29-0-1, 26 KOs) retains all three of his titles as he makes short work of former light heavyweight world champion, Jean Pascal (30-4-1, 17 KOs), again.

[Click Here To Read More]

He is a very good, efficient, hard punching fighter and I think he quite easily takes out Adonis.

Ward is a whole different ball game though! Pascal last night showed us once again that Kovalev can be hit, it's just he's so tough and strong that he's always got something better in return. With Ward I think Kovalev will find his target hitting him and isn't there to receive the punishment. Wards slick boxing skills will be a step too far for Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
      He is a very good, efficient, hard punching fighter and I think he quite easily takes out Adonis.

Ward is a whole different ball game though! Pascal last night showed us once again that Kovalev can be hit, it's just he's so tough and strong that he's always got something better in return. With Ward I think Kovalev will find his target hitting him and isn't there to receive the punishment. Wards slick boxing skills will be a step too far for Kovalev.
      I guarantee you if I check the punch stats for Ward's last fight, he "he got hit" by Paul Smith.

Hell, Mayweather even got hit in every fight.

"Kovalev gets hit" ----> "Can't beat Ward"

lol

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
        ... "Can't beat Ward"
        Ward? I don't know... he so skilled doe... he big champ... he last US olympic champ doe... he ain't fightin' no one doe.

Comment

So slick eh? Paul Smith must of been lucky then lmao

So slick he resorts to clinching, head butting, etc what a great boxer

Comment

Bbbut why all dem slicksters are getting floored, when they are fighting stiff east europeans robots?

Comment

Ward is like RG3...very good skills but is injury prone. When did he even fight last?

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                Bbbut why all dem slicksters are getting floored, when they are fighting stiff east europeans robots?
                I think the day of the slickster had died with Floyd. Seems like all of boxing is starting to favor the European style.

Comment

Kovalev shouldn't parade with the WBC belt. Stevenson is the real WBC champ.

Comment

Originally posted by -KULT- View Post

Kovalev shouldn't parade with the WBC belt. Stevenson is the real WBC champ.
                    "Officially recognized" maybe but "Real"? Nah, Kovalev is the real champ at 175 across the board, I consider that division unified

Comment

Working...
                    X