Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 "official" losses in a row and Pac is still the biggest $ fight for Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 "official" losses in a row and Pac is still the biggest $ fight for Floyd!

This can not be disputed. Not Canelo nor Martinez, nor Marquez II will generate more money for Floyd than Pacquiao. If you ask me this irks Floyd. He has worked so hard to maintain his undefeated record yet his arch nemesis who had just lost his last 2 fights would STILL make for the richest fight in boxing.

Canelo would be big but not HUGE. He's big in Mexico but not as a worldwide star such as Pac.

Martinez would be big but would pull in less money than a fight than both Pac and Canelo due to limited Argentinian fanbase along with limited casual fanbase.

A rematch against JMM would draw some interest after his KO win against Pac but given the fact that their first fight was on competitive it also would draw little interest.

The fact that Floyd is still asked by interviewers about the possibility of a showdown with Pac shows that there is still much interest in this fight.

So who can Floyd fight this year that would generate more money than a fight with Pacquiao?

Comment

I've lost all interest in that fight, it doesn't appeal to me anymore. Guerrero gives Mayweather a better fight too.

Comment

So you're saying that Floyd should fight a guy coming off 2 consecutive losses?, I thought it was frowned upon in NSB to be a top fighter and fighting guys coming off losses.

Comment

Pacquiao Is still sleep tho

Comment

I dont want it, but Floyd desperately wants it now i bet. Pac is more worn and more chance of Floyd beating him. Floyd dont mind fighting leftovers, hes been doing it his whole career.

But so long as Floyd knows he'll get zilch credit and we have an understanding that is fine.....fight him if you must actually.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              So you're saying that Floyd should fight a guy coming off 2 consecutive losses?, I thought it was frowned upon in NSB to be a top fighter and fighting guys coming off losses.
              Where did I say that? All I'm saying is that despite his 2 losses (actually 1), this would still be the most profitable fight for Floyd. I think Pac should have one comeback fight and end the year with a showdown with Floyd. Fighters like Pac dont lose fans given his exciting fan friendly style. It will still be a megafight with one big comeback win for Pac. I believe an exciting win over Rios would bring a huge demand back for Floyd/Pac. Too bad Floyd has already created roadblocks by saying Pac needs to rematch and beat Bradley and JMM first.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                I've lost all interest in that fight, it doesn't appeal to me anymore.
                this right here

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I dont want it, but Floyd desperately wants it now i bet. Pac is more worn and more chance of Floyd beating him. Floyd dont mind fighting leftovers, hes been doing it his whole career.

But so long as Floyd knows he'll get zilch credit and we have an understanding that is fine.....fight him if you must actually.
                  Floyd said yesterday that Pacquiao needs to beat Bradley and Marquez first and then he'll think about, that doesn't sound like a guy who is desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Lmaoo a pac fan talking about leftovers. Is the ghost a left over? The last leftover floyd fought was judah and he went on to beat the guy who whooped judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X