No announcement yet.

What tactics do you use to get girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What tactics do you use to get girls?

Are you a smooth talker? Silent & mysterious? emo& sensitive?

Me, I go with the humor. I find that making a girl laugh makes them comfortable, once they're comfortable they drop their guard. Once they drop their guard, they drop their panties.

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Are you a smooth talker? Silent & mysterious? emo& sensitive?

Me, I go with the humor. I find that making a girl laugh makes them comfortable, once they're comfortable they drop their guard. Once they drop their guard, they drop their panties.
    Yeah , i do the same .

Comment

i'm a virgo and i guess that it's just my nature that i tend to go the long route.

yeah i know i'm not the guy who gets the girl right on the spot. but i wish i am like that. but maybe i guess we have our own different ways.

here's the thing, if i can sense that this girl digs me of course i will make my moves. act normal and figure out what she likes and whatever goes on during the night. i can make a few jokes, act like a gentleman but throw out some green jokes. i dont try to play it hard cuz i don't want to get busted with something i am not.

if ever she won't dig me that night then we can just be friends and see how it turns out.

Comment

Confidence.

Comment

I was born with certain genetic and material advantages that made it super easy for me to get girls with out trying. But since I graduated highschool that stuff doesnt really work anymore. You have to have game, and I really suck at that.

Sometimes I wish I was born a crippled pygmy orphan like Little Wayne. Then I wouldve been forced to develop swagger instead of resting on my laurels.

Comment

My problem has always been figuring if a girl is interested.

By the time I would figure it out, it would be too late and I was already in the friendzone.

Comment

First thing I do when I walk into a party is whip out my 10 incher and show it to everyone.

Of course everyone is initially repulsed and gives me the WTF look, but after an hour or so, there's always a few chicks that come up to me ... and you know what they want.

Works every time.

Comment

Humor is the best thing, tho i do tend to get really awkward if the girl doesnt laugh

Comment

Well I read this book called "Rules of the Game" by Neil Strauss and I just use its tactics and the girls are always chasing me.

Comment

Except they're Scottish so most of them are hermaphrodites, sadly.

Comment

Working...
                    X