No announcement yet.

Vanes: this boulder is much to large I could lift a smaller one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes: this boulder is much to large I could lift a smaller one

Vanes backs out of Angulo fight, unbelievable. Does he feel someone should give him a title, does he think he's a Mexican superstar in the making?

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
    Vanes backs out of Angulo fight, unbelievable. Does he feel someone should give him a title, does he think he's a Mexican superstar in the making?
    uhh vanes would have had to go to Mexico, fight on another Promoter's card, w/ another Promoter choosing the judges, and another Promoter choosing the Ref.

Floyd would never go for that. Pac would never go for that. Khan would never go for that.

#DUH

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      uhh vanes would have had to go to Mexico, fight on another Promoter's card, w/ another Promoter choosing the judges, and another Promoter choosing the Ref.

Floyd would never go for that. Pac would never go for that. Khan would never go for that.

#DUH
      Those 3 fighters can draw, so they will be determining the location as they bring the people. I don't believe Vanes is a big pull yet and if Top Rank don't have him on any of their big drawing cards then he is going to have to look for other options for money and fights and that might have to include fighting on another promoters show.

Comment

Working...
      X