Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto responds to Sergio's comment about him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Agree with Cotto. i think Sergio is just trying to motivate himself as he hasn't looked that interested in his fights as of late, save for the Chavez one.
    I don't think so, he was mad at Cotto a few years back about something. Something happened between these two that Sergio took real offense about.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
      No I don't mean that my man, I think every fighter has their own little ways of motivating themselves which is cool, I just mean he should stop being concerned with little things. If disliking Cotto is his motivation then fine but leave it at that and get ready. Wasting time looking for little incidents to drag up some emotion seems kind of stupid to me, but if thats what gets him in the mind set to fight someone then so be it.
      Just gotta let it be. If that's how he motivates himself, that's how he motivates himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        Just gotta let it be. If that's how he motivates himself, that's how he motivates himself.
        Yeah man, just seems a waste of time to get fixated on it though, but then again I am not a pro prize fighter so my opinion doesn't mean ****!

Comment

Where's this guys sources at? He posts Cotto comments but with no sources.. I don't believe anything this guy says without any links

Comment

This is the battle of the metrosexuals...

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
              Where's this guys sources at? He posts Cotto comments but with no sources.. I don't believe anything this guy says without any links
              Good call on the other thread too. You're exposing this jackass, left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by YouHateRicans! View Post
                More or less " I see he is trying to sell the fight already...Sergio does not have to like me as a person...My wife and kids like me as a person...He lives in Argentina, I live in PR, we don't have to see one another and so it is of no consequence what Sergio thinks about me.. . What he needs to focus on is being in top shape for the fight." ~Cotto
                WTF fight needs to be sold?

This fight will be sold out in week and the PPV buys will be more than May Vs Chino..IMO

He better focus on getting that knee better because he's gonna need it to break his fall from grace..

PRPP
                Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 03-06-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X