Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev gets KTFO'd in the amateurs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more reason for this fight to happen?

Comment

When Kovalev goes in full tilt he does leave his head wide open. Anyone can get knocked out at any time. The secret will be someone who can keep a cool head and think of countering him when he goes on the attack. It is easier said than done though since he has lead in his fists and is very accurate with his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Haven't I told yall Bhop stops him? Nobody believes Jloro
        Hmmm I don't know.

Bernard is like 65 years old if he gets caught I just don't know. Kovalev hits hard, obviously.

Comment

That video is so short. He got dropped but we can't tell what happens after

Comment

I've always known he was chinny even though I've never seen this, it's obvious he doesn't like to be hit, same thing with Stevenson. Kovalev is Bute v2

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              I've always known he was chinny even though I've never seen this, it's obvious he doesn't like to be hit, same thing with Stevenson. Kovalev is Bute v2
              That's a weird comparison. Is every chinny guy Bute v2?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                That's a weird comparison. Is every chinny guy Bute v2?
                Pure offense no defense "boogeyman" with a **** record=Bute V 2

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Pure offense no defense "boogeyman" with a **** record=Bute V 2
                  I dunno, don't seem anything alike. Bute southpaw counterpuncher with low output, wannabe slick, Kovalev all out offense, orthodox, no bull****. Bute huge local draw, highly protected. Kovalev no name, not protected at all, fighting in other guy's hometown.

Comment

Maybe there is hope for his future opponents. Nobody ever knocked GGG down in about 375 amateur and pro fights. Thanks for the information.

Comment

He was young doe. Was only 14 there.

Comment

Working...
                      X