Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac's lawyer urging Arum to release Pacquiao from Top Tank!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
    I guess people that calls people p4ct4rds see me as one.

I've always disliked Koncz, and I've always disliked Arum (and all the other promoters for that matter). No matter what I think of them it's ridiculous for Floyd to demand Pac to leave Arum for a fight to happen.
    did you say the same when arum demanded it if Mosley, Marquez and Bradley?

Comment

It's funny how all *****s care about is who makes the most money. I think wrestling should be more up your alley.
      1. (#1 Floyd PPV) Oscar Floyd 2.5 million PPV buys

2. (#1 Pacquiao PPV) Pacquiao Marquez III 1.45 million PPV buys

3. (#2 Floyd PPV, although #1 in PPV revenue) Floyd Canelo 2.2 million PPV buys

4. (#2 Pacquiao PPV) Pacquiao Mosley 1.3 million PPV buys

5. 148 lbs Pacquiao beat 147 lbs Oscar in the ring.

6. 151 lbs Floyd beat 170 lbs Oscar in the ring.

7. Floyd agreed to 50:50 and $10M/lb penalty.

8. Pacquiao refused random PED testing with no cutoff date.

9. When Floyd tried to make the fight happen, Arum said no, they HAVE to build an outdoor stadium first.

10. If Floyd copromotes with Top Rank, he will have to share the profits with Bob Arum and HBO, his direct, hostile competitors. Apparently, Pacquiao supporters can't understand why it's a bad business move to share a huge profit with direct, hostile competitors, when you could just wait them out instead.

Comment

So... Because Arum is a scumbag towards other fighters, Floyd should be a scumbag towards Manny? I'm having a hard time understanding your logic.

Team Pacquiao shouldn't force Floyd to leave anyone, and Team Mayweather shouldn't force Manny to leave anyone. It's as simple as that.
        In order to understand you need to put your feelings aside and Pac's nutsack out your mouth bro.

1st Floyd's not forcing Pacquiao to do anything wtf?

2nd Floyd's not being a scumbag towards Manny, he's trying to leave Arum out of the deal, not Pacquiao. If Pacquiao were to leave TR to fight Floyd he would make the most money he's ever made and he's not going to pay 30+% to his promoter. ****, he was kind enough to offer Pacquiao 40m. Given his IRS problems those 40m are sounding pretty good right now.

Comment

If he wants to make the fight happen. Just as TS stated that Arum have done in the past. Neither camp should do **** like that.

9. When Floyd tried to make the fight happen, Arum said no, they HAVE to build an outdoor stadium first.

10. If Floyd copromotes with Top Rank, he will have to share the profits with Bob Arum and HBO, his direct, hostile competitors. Apparently, Pacquiao supporters can't understand why it's a bad business move to share a huge profit with direct, hostile competitors, when you could just wait them out instead.

Comment

Wow, youse believe everything you read on the internet...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
              looks like you replied with your ALT! hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                In order to understand you need to put your feelings aside and Pac's nutsack out your mouth bro.

2nd Floyd's not being a scumbag towards Manny, he's trying to leave Arum out of the deal, not Pacquiao. If Pacquiao were to leave TR to fight Floyd he would make the most money he's ever made and he's not going to pay 30+% to his promoter. ****, he was kind enough to offer Pacquiao 40m. Given his IRS problems those 40m are sounding pretty good right now.
                you should do the same, put your mouth outside Flooyd's nutsack.

And Team pac or Scumbag Arum being more generous and offered back 50M to Floyd, so why Floyd rejected it?

Yeah, he is not forcing Pac to do anything but there will be no fight. I guess its Pac's fault for wanting the fight for 4 years? Leave TR and join TMT so fight is possible, where was this in the last 4 years?

Comment

Originally posted by cjgrey View Post

reported for being ******ed and spamming...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    Why?

Arum did it to Mosley, Marquez, and I'm not sure but I heard Bradley too...I think Floyd is doing a hell of a job trolling Bob Arum and giving that old scumbag a taste of his own medicine. He vowed to never do business with Golden Boy and for Floyd to leave them just for talks to even take place.

Well, the tables have turned!

Arum is the one that sent Koncz, who works for Arum, to look out for Manny's "best interest"
                    How is Floyd trolling anyone the guy is an idiot and despite him making millions he slowly becoming broke again while good old arum keeps getting richer and staying rich. I don't agree with arum messed up tactics but the guy is a dam good hustler it's not his fault his boxers are idiots and can't spot being scammed or manage their money
                    Last edited by Wizardsh; 01-07-2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                      did you say the same when arum demanded it if Mosley, Marquez and Bradley?
                      I can't remember it being an issue because all of them gladly joined Top Rank for a huge pay day. But yes, I think it's a douchebag move by Arum. And like I said, I don't like the guy. Koncz even less so. So I'm not surprised.

You forget one SLIGHT detail though; ARUM did that. Not Manny. If it was Richard Scaefer demanding Pac to leave Arum, and Floyd had no say in it, it obviously would've been a whole different thing.
                      Originally posted by Dagomba View Post

Stfu with that ridiculous BS.

To even negotiate the fight, yes he does.

He's trying to dictate who Manny is allowed to have represent him to even negotiate the fight. Yes, that's a docuhy move.

You don't know what Arum would pay him. And that's besides the point, even if Arum were to pay him a nickle, and that's what Pac would've chosen, it's none of Floyd's business who represents Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X