No announcement yet.

Rodriguez has no chance again Cotto, I saw him on FNF's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodriguez has no chance again Cotto, I saw him on FNF's

On Friday Night Fights he drew to a Polish fighter who has since retired despite only being late 20's. Wolak is his name I think.

This Wolak fella wasn't full time according to FNF's, he was only a boxer part time. He worked construction as his main job. If Rodriguez can't beat some construction worker, I dunno how he can beat Cotto.

Delvin is like #12 in the world P4P right now

Comment

Wolak works in between fights and gets off for training camp.

Anyway that draw was pretty bogus and he easily beat Wolak in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
        Delvin is like #12 in the world P4P right now
        lmao no, in his dreams..
        delvin is #10 at 54 right now

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
          On Friday Night Fights he drew to a Polish fighter who has since retired despite only being late 20's. Wolak is his name I think.

This Wolak fella wasn't full time according to FNF's, he was only a boxer part time. He worked construction as his main job. If Rodriguez can't beat some construction worker, I dunno how he can beat Cotto.
          Wolak and rodriguez fought twice,, honestly delvin is game ,,, he beat trout in my opinion,, rodriguez could bang,,, I'm a die hard cotto fan so I'm pullin for Miguel but he can't sleep on delvin he's tough

Comment

Migs going to beat that pu$$ y up.

Comment

i doubt he wins but the fight will be close. cotto will win by decision but his face will be busted up as usual

Comment

Rodriguez is a blue color fighter and is very tough. No easy fight for Cotto at this point.

Comment

Cotto en DosRounds! If I recall correctly it as a fight of the year type of fight vs wolak

Comment

Originally posted by Marlonr72 View Post
                    Wolak and rodriguez fought twice,, honestly delvin is game ,,, he beat trout in my opinion,, rodriguez could bang,,, I'm a die hard cotto fan so I'm pullin for Miguel but he can't sleep on delvin he's tough
                    I haven't watched Trout vs Rodriguez but the scorecard were pretty damn one sided 117-111 | judge: Marshall Walker 118-110 | judge: Alejandro Rochin 120-108

One of the judges didn't even give him ONE single round......Please explain how the hell Rodriguez won that fight? That would've been one of the biggest robberies in quite some time.

Comment

Working...
                    X