Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz vs Garcia @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia beats his @$$. I can't see Garcia allowing himself to lose to someone like Ortiz; he wouldn't be able to live wit hhis father.

Comment

Ortiz knocks him out in 3

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        yeah i like watching his fights but that doesn't mean he's good. he's like zab judah cept exciting where zab is only exciting if he's claiming body shots are low blows, throwign stools, starting riots, attacking refs. extracurricular boxing activities.
        I like Garcia all the same and I think he has a career ahead of him, but his only notable W to date is Khan. Ortiz is not great but he's good enough to beat Garcia I believe. Though it pains me to say this is all dependent on how his chin holds up after surgery.

I wonder how long Garcia plans to campaign at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Garcia beats his @$$. I can't see Garcia allowing himself to lose to someone like Ortiz; he wouldn't be able to live wit hhis father.
          Angel Garcia: "Danny, do you understand WTF just happened?! You just got knocked out by a mens underwear model with a bad barber! Why you let him do that to you? C'mon Danny!"

Comment

I dont like Ortiz but he would run over Garcia..

Comment

Garcia hasnt even fought at 147.

Ortiz by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Ortiz by ko.
                Lopez didn't either until he beat Ortiz up

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

Ortiz by ko.
                  ortiz is 1-2 there with 2 ko losses and his only win is over andre "how do i box?" berto where he was floored twice.

Comment

Victor can't stop a left hook its almost like he doesn't see them coming Lopez was landing his at will ... A fight against Garcia would not end good for him

Comment

Working...
                    X