No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: My Corner Asked Me To Go On, I Couldn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: My Corner Asked Me To Go On, I Couldn't

Former WBC welterweight champion Victor Ortiz (29-4-2) states that he was unable to fully close his mouth when the ninth round was over in his war of wills with Josesito Lopez (29-4-2) at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

[Click Here To Read More]

lloron its a shame for all the mexicans

Comment

It's ok Ortiz, you're the one that has to live with it for the rest of your life, not your corner.

Comment

Never liked a guy who trys to kiss on guys during a fight...

Comment

But he was so angry that the fight was stopped! LOL

Comment

Whatever, I dont blame him... If you can fight with a broken jaw more power to you, if you can't no issues here for me, I wanna see people step in the ring and then run their mouth with a broken jaw.

Comment

I won't question any fighter for quitting on the stool, because it takes heart & courage to get in the ring period. Some are just willing to die in the ring & some aren't, that's the difference between great fighters & good fighters. I'm gonna still watch Vic & root for him, because he is exciting to watch win, lose or draw....

Comment

So he quit again?

Comment

You cant fight with your jaw broken like that, it was unfortunate that it happened but how can you chance taking another punch on the jaw when you cant clentch down on your mouth piece?

Comment

lol then why was he acting like hes surprised the fight got stopped? like he didnt know what the hell was goin on.

dont get me wrong, but when you cant go on, you cant.

ive quit in the ring before. sometimes you just gotta cut your losses for the future.

but losing his stocks and millions, gawdam.
                    Last edited by KING MEAT; 06-24-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X