Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko be voted into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the sense that they let anyone in, then yes.

In the sense of actually deserving it....I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      No hate for Vitali I don't think any fighter caught using steroids belongs in the hall of fame. Wladimir yes.
      Cool, so Vitali is in. Thanks.

Comment

Undoubtedly yes IMO. Say what you want about the division but he's dominated it. You can't ask a fighter to do more than dominate the division that he boxes in.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Undoubtedly yes IMO. Say what you want about the division but he's dominated it. You can't ask a fighter to do more than dominate the division that he boxes in.
          How has he dominated it? If anyone has dominated it, its been Wladimir. Vitali just defends a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            For what?? They are product of a dead division, nothing more, nothing less. These guys prey on the short ones, which happen to suck and forma part of the weakest division of all time, abusing their genetics WHILE still looking painfully robotic and weak. So no. Some respect is fine but hall of fame no.
            What bull****! Why do some people have to hate all the time. Yeah the Klits aint that exciting, but Mayweather isn't necessarily edge-of-your-seat stuff all the time, neither was Calzaghe or loads of greats. But they're actually good BOXERS, they can both BOX very well. Yes they're not sluggers, but stick ANY heavyweight from ANY era you like... Especially the days when champs were mainly 220lb and below and either brother would hold his own. You just can't argue with that kind of Athleticism for a guy that weighs 245lb and is 6'7". It would take a special one like a prime Ali or Foreman to destroy them.

Comment

Okay tell me this. You are walking down the Hall of Fame hall and you see Vitalis statue in a corner. There's a very intelligent man with you and he asks you "What did he do? Who did he fight to make it here?" What would you tell that gentleman???? Respond me that. Dont forget to tell him Vitali used steroids and got caught too. But tell me.
              Like I said, an imbecile. You know nothing about boxing you probly do a quick google search before you reply to any thread so it sounds like you know what youre talking about but in reality you know **** and your opinion is beyond worthless. Not one post have you made that makes sense or has any shred if intelligence in it. You are the definition of a troll. As long as you know it, things will get easier...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                In the sense that they let anyone in, then yes.

In the sense of actually deserving it....I dont know.
                I agree.

I'm a little torn. I think it's arguable.

Wladimir however I feel should definitely be in the HOF.

Comment

Yes.

Vitali only has two losses, and neither of them were clear cut. The Chris Byrd loss is basically a write off, and the Lewis one is surrounded by controversy. Other than that, Vitali has easily defeated pretty much everyone he's fought, even in his older age after a long lay off. He hasn't had the best opposition to show case his talent against, but easily a HOFer.

Comment

Okay tell me this. You are walking down the Hall of Fame hall and you see Vitalis statue in a corner. There's a very intelligent man with you and he asks you "What did he do? Who did he fight to make it here?" What would you tell that gentleman???? Respond me that. Dont forget to tell him Vitali used steroids and got caught too. But tell me.
                    First off, you're an idiot. Secondly, being 14-2 in title fights is enough if you don't factor in the whole being one half of the only heavyweight brother titelists ever I would say the HOF is a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I agree.

I'm a little torn. I think it's arguable.

Wladimir however I feel should definitely be in the HOF.
                      I like Vitali as a fighter, I just look at his career overall and don't really see it as all that legendary.

Wlad has been far more consistent and dominant. With a better resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X