Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jadakiss - Freestyle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first bought the last Jadakiss album, I thought it was great. Sold it a while ago. I don't think his next album will be any better.

Comment

I never thought kiss of death was great but i always liked it....3.5 or 4/5

kiss tha game goodbye was the closest jada will ever come to droppin a classic....that if its not a classic. Im not sure but its close...jada would have to get some real nice production to make a cd as good/better then that.

Comment

i mean in reality im only busting balls because i actually do like the knicks deep down cause i used to like ewing and the old knick teams but i work with a knicks fan constantly and we always argue. plus im a sixers fan. he told me the knicks were trying to get AI which i dont think would ever happen. but if it did id actually buy a knicks AI jersey.

Comment

but you guys are mostly garbage from bad management cuase at one point you guys had like a million gaurds and no decent big men. im interested in seeing how the italian does this year.

Comment

Working...
          X