Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Brandon Rios at 147 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Manny beats Rios badly, with the one caveat being as long as Manny is not totally gone. I have not seen him struggle against a guy like Rios which are the fights he always excelled in, against tricky boxers or guys who don't engage sure Manny has issues but Rios is about as far from tricky as they come he is as simple as a screwdriver and always willing to engage~

It could be fun for a while but when Manny forces Rios back the fight will be over.

Comment

Comment

I'm a firm believer that Pac has declined quite a bit, but Rios is a couple of classes below Manny and would get stopped within 6 rounds, probably by the ref.

Pac will hit him all night long, and has the chin to absorb a couple of shots that probably will land by Rios.

Comment

If people really want to understand how good Rios is, just make a fake article where the #1 WW/JMW Floyd Mayweather states that he wants Rios at WW...

We all know everyone would **** on Rios (let alone anyone else) and express that he's not a WW, and that he's not good enough, is too small, too this and too that for the best in the sport, Floyd Mayweather...

So since Floyd wants the "JWW" Rios at WW (which results to Rios being a **** fighter due to the standards of Floyd being held very high), why would anyone want to see Pac fight him at WW?

Don't answer, this is just Bob Arum expressing that he won't deal with anyone that is not Top Rank where he can't have complete and full control over everything, hence why Hoya, Floyd and Cotto left him to make millions more without him.

When Bob is ready and exhausted ALLLLLLL his options, he will make the fight everyone wants. Which is not Pac vs Clottey, Margarito, Mosley (some would say JMM III, Bradley, JMM IV at WW), and potentially Rios next year.

Comment

this is basically like pac-margarito....except only that Rios would get ktfo

Comment

Rios is lucky. Easy fight, easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
                I'm a firm believer that Pac has declined quite a bit, but Rios is a couple of classes below Manny and would get stopped within 6 rounds, probably by the ref.

Pac will hit him all night long, and has the chin to absorb a couple of shots that probably will land by Rios.
                there was a saying by larry merchant that stuck to me, even a rock breaks if you hit often enough, and rios is a prime example of that in this case

Comment

Working...
                X