No announcement yet.

Tupac wouldn't roll with Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    He was a nuggah from the hood who got shot,nothing more,a worthless scumbag who made a few decent records and got clapped because he was stupid.
    How was he a worthless scum-bag?

Comment

He was and never will be a great mc death gave it to him.like i always say to my by what if nas died at 25 illmatic was better then ready to die or me against the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        How was he a worthless scum-bag?
        He robbed and sold drugs.

Comment

Very good album,his switching of styles killed him for me.
          Cool! As long as we can agree on that album!

Thuglife, Me agaist the world, All eye's on me, were also albums I could listen to without skipping...But I am not here to change your mind bro. You feel how you feel, and you are intitled to that.

On A Side Note: I think Tec N9ne is one of the coldest rappers in the game (and has been for a while now)...Many, and I mean many people do not agree with me.

Comment

He was and never will be a great mc death gave it to him.like i always say to my by what if nas died at 25 illmatic was better then ready to die or me against the world.
            I don't agree, but see what you are saying. All good albums though.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              Cool! As long as we can agree on that album!

Thuglife, Me agaist the world, All eye's on me, were also albums I could listen to without skipping...But I am not here to change your mind bro. You feel how you feel, and you are intitled to that.

On A Side Note: I think Tec N9ne is one of the coldest rappers in the game (and has been for a while now)...Many, and I mean many people do not agree with me.
              Dude was overratedf because he died,to be real doggystyle tell me one albun that touches it,snoop[ is the most underrated mc to live.

Comment

Dude was overratedf because he died,to be real doggystyle tell me one albun that touches it,snoop[ is the most underrated mc to live.
                I loved the Doggy Style album, but I hate Snoop...I got the Dog Father, and that is when my love for Snoop stopped.

It got worst when I realized that Snoop felt/feels he can just got on every track and freestyle...

If anything, I feel Snoop is very overratted, and has stayed in the game off name alone...

Comment

He was a nuggah from the hood who got shot,nothing more,a worthless scumbag who made a few decent records and got clapped because he was stupid.
                  Oh I get it, you feel cool cause you go against the grain to seem cool and unique. Gotcha!

Comment

Working...
                  X