Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: This thread contains very graphic video. Viewer Discretion Advised.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    Isn't this an open discussions forum? There are people here that post racist things, videos of people getting killed, police brutality videos. But I post a video of beautiful feet , and everyone want to hang me. I just dont get it.
    People want to hang you, yet you keep posting them...

If this is your bag, go to a forum and post them where everyone will care, here nobody does, yet you continue to post them. For what?

Why not just watch the videos on your own time, why do you feel the need to share them with people who are just going to ridicule you???

Yes this is an open discussion forum, but this thread is hardly discussion, nor are they ever.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
      People want to hang you, yet you keep posting them...

If this is your bag, go to a forum and post them where everyone will care, here nobody does, yet you continue to post them. For what?

Why not just watch the videos on your own time, why do you feel the need to share them with people who are just going to ridicule you???

Yes this is an open discussion forum, but this thread is hardly discussion, nor are they ever.
      I have to agree with you on a few things. There are a few people here that appreciate these threads. A lot of member pm telling that they love my videos and I should keep posting them.

Comment

Working...
      X