No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    It's still bigotry, Chavez Sr said something derogatory towards an entire group of people. You're still a fan of Sr though right?

Oh so no it matters if the guy is a legend or if he's up and coming? That's very hypocritical. Your stance about racist fighters should apply to all fighters regardless of status.
    this is exactly how i feel, chavez has been making comments about puerto ricans for a while now and no one cares and now that his son is about to fight martinez now he is talking about people from argentina yet all these people crying about broner love and support chavez sr but look how they try to justify what happened to margarito it just goes to show they are bias and can and will hate on anyone except their own

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
      They had him in kfc bucket because ducker =chicken.

And I'm black.

The monkey **** is the only racist ****, but that was retaliation of floyd and his racist rants.
      stop it because there were monkeys and chicken and all type of racial stuff before floyd even went on that so called rant

Comment

Originally posted by bighey
        Man lets be real.....Yall saying us blacks are defending this...no we are not. It is what it is....I could care less. Everyone here has been in their own pprvacy and said something racially ****ed up. Its the truth.
        Man when will we all just stop being vaginas and but hurt everytime we hear nugga, spick, ******* or cracker, etc.?
        Its words man. Now the racism thing gets me pissed when it causes death, ie Travon in Florida situation, but any other time call me a nugga and depending on the person I will call you something right back.
        Broner is being entertaining, and honest. We talk about Mexicans all the time when amongst ourselves to be frank. We talk about the way most of the illegal one are at HOMEDEPOT waiting earrrrrrrrly in the morning to help with ANYTHING. And I know Mexicans talk mad **** about us blacks.....but it doesnt matter, cause most just think it and hold it in like vaginas when they actually want to say what they feel but to p*ssy to do it.
        Kudos Broner for being a d*ck , but an honest one.
        Why do you speak like a ******?

Comment

ROFL at this idiot, every single one of the fighters he just dissed would LIGHT HIS **** UP.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
            They had him in kfc bucket because ducker =chicken.

And I'm black.

The monkey **** is the only racist ****, but that was retaliation of floyd and his racist rants.
            Not bloody likely

Comment

Is JMM not Mexican and Pacquiao not Filipino? Some of you might be reaching with this one, I understand the HATE for Broner but Scream Racism when it is Warranted, not because of EMOTIONAL FEELS towards a fighter you just "HATE"

Broner is doing a little bit TOO MUCH TALKING THOUGH...but I have a simple solution, why don't somebody fight him and SHUT HIM UP? Just Saying! That would be the best way to handle this instead of being on this forum just crying about every little thing that comes out of his mouth...I don't keep up with Broner that much, only time I hear about what he is up to is when people who "CLAIM THEY HATE HIM" post everything he does on this forum and start 1-2 Threads about him EVERYDAY!

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              "Who wanna keep seeing a Mexican and a Filipean fight each other"

Now if a Mexican fighter let's say Rios said "who wants to see two black fighters fight each other" these Broner fans would be outraged.

Why would Broner bring up their race or nationalities anyway?

If you haven't noticed his racism yet you're a fool
              It happens on this forum all the time, why do you think some people bash the Ward vs Dawson fight...but they cover it up with "OH IT IS BECAUSE THEIR STYLE" blah blah blah No for many it is because both are BLACK

Comment

Broner has no class, he's a joke, had t done anything worth a fu(k & he's calling out the big dogs, can't even be his own person always trying to be like GAYWEATHER.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                  Yeah, i remember that. I'm not watching or supporting this racist trash. He could be the next whatever, don't care i ain't watching his bum ass.

I know people try to get under each others skin, but the way this pos Broner went about saying it shows he's f@cked up in the head.

What if the shoe was in the other foot? Someone called you a NIqqER, then tweeted that it he "felt good saying it". It's not racist right?

yeah that's what i thought.

Broner Lost a lot of fans, even worst , lost respect.

Karma's a b!tch.
                  Exactly, how would all these black posters on here feel if someone like Rios retweeted "nigger" and then say it felt good doing so? You people would be going crazy so stfu with your double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
                    Black posters supporting other Black racists.

Not surprised. But let any non Black fighter tweet "porch monkeys" and "nnigers" " who love to eat watermelon" and Jesse and Al would be here
                    Good post. This isnt the black panther forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by ptw1 View Post
                      All i have to say is... seriously? This is boxing which has always just be a slight step up from pro wrestling (in terms pre-match hype/talk). I seriously doubt Broner is racist. But guess what, by saying/retweeting those things, he's making himself a boatload more money then if he didnt. It's great business but people (boxers/politicians/etc) do it because it works. It has always worked and, unfortunately, it will always work.
                      Last I heard Canelo and JCC Jr don't use derogatory racial terms, and they make much more than Broner does.

Comment

Working...
                      X