Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Forget The Judges, I Will Knock Juanma Out Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juanma's been taking a lot of hard shots. This fight'll show where he stands in the wear and tear department.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      Juanma's been taking a lot of hard shots. This fight'll show where he stands in the wear and tear department.
      Juanma gives too and trust me Salido will take on Saturday...

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        It'll be a fight fought and won fair and square! It's disrespect when you call Puerto Rican Judges crooks and cheaters
        I am not calling them crooks or cheaters, its just a little strange that there are 2 PR judges and a PR Ref, they couldn't get some neutral judges and ref for this fight?

Looks like the belt is all set to stay in PR if Siri doesn't KO JunMa. Just saying.

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        the last time I checked it was Mexicans who had to cheat to win..I'm just saying!
        Tito Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
          Looks like the belt is all set to stay in PR if Siri doesn't KO JunMa. Just saying.
          Typical Top Rank move favoring certain fighters. Why couldn't this fight be taken to a part of the states where the majority of the population is mexican since Salido is the champ and took the belt fair and square in PR? But noooo let's take it back to PR for some apparent reason and get PR judges/refs.

Top Rank at its best! Just saying.

Comment

Lopez is going to have to box for this one, put on your running shoes!

Comment

i have a hard time believing that JuanMa is gonna run, its in his nature to stand toe to toe, I like how JuanMa goes about his business in the ring. He is my favorite PR fighter. Its gonna be a good fight, both guys give and get hit. Should be a FOTY candidate. At least they arent ducks.

Comment

Salido is going to get robbed.

All Lopez has to do is make it to the 12th and he automatically will get the win.

Comment

salido sounds like hes ready to defend that belt with his life

Comment

Good mindset. Judges are NOT your friends.

Comment

Juanma should beat his ass now that he is focused .. I thought juanma was getting too ****y and needed that loss ... If juanma loses again to this dude he should just retire now , there's way more tougher comp than salido

Comment

Working...
                      X