No announcement yet.

Piers Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piers Morgan

I was glad he got that TV job in the states, the less I see of him the better... surely you Yanks hate him even more than the majority of Brits?
    The guy is a bellend in every sense.
    Like him
    18.18%
    Tolerate him
    9.09%
    Hate him
    6.06%
    He's a bellend
    66.67%

Let it all out, cousins.

Comment

BBC apologises for making Piers Morgan look comparatively good
      02-12-11

THE BBC issued an official apology last night after comments by Jeremy Clarkson made it possible for Piers Morgan to appear relatively human.

Clarkson's now-infamous One Show comments about striking public sector workers created a two-hour window in which Piers Morgan was able to leap on Twitter and register his outrage, and thus temporarily look better than someone else.

A BBC spokesman said: "We apologise unreservedly for inadvertently creating a digital portal through which Piers Morgan was able to clamber back into the human race, aided by his oddly endearing use of the word 'twerp'.

"Measures are currently being taken to ensure that Piers Morgan's temporary veneer of decency loses its sheen as quickly as possible. By Piers Morgan."

Piers Morgan said: “The second I saw Alex Jones bite her lower lip, you’d better believe I was straight on Twitter, like a virtual rat up a virtual drainpipe.

"Or more precisely a reptile, going up whatever reptiles go up.

“You have to remember that opportunities like this don’t come along too often. I mean, what else other than Clarkson is less beloved than me?

“The sound of fingernails down a blackboard, huge crab-like spiders and Chlamydia, perhaps, none of which is likely to ever make outrageous comments on a family television show."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-201112024624/

Comment

I've only seen his show twice.. so I have no strong opinion on him. doesn't irk me though, at least yet.. not sure why he would though.

Comment

I'd thought CNN was rockbottom BEFORE that cocksucker came on...

Comment

top 3 bellends

1. trav1$

2. simon cowell

3. piers morgan

Comment

I have no prob w him. I liked his interview w Micky Rourke

Comment

i've only seen his interviews with charlie sheen and victor ortiz and i thought they were pretty good. i don't have much of an opinion on him right now, but i guess he's alright.

Comment

Plus his name is incredibly ****sexual.

Comment

For some reason the zionist ****s at CNN thought it'd be good for Americans to get a dose of the snooty candy assed British establishment perspective.

All around failure.

Comment

Working...
                    X