Comments Thread For: Photo: Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach Talk To US Troops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he show them cash, jewelery, cars and his house? lol

Comment

I never really chime in on Pacquiao, Roach, or Arum, but I'll just say that this is a new low and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        Yea I'm sure pac could teach the troops quite a few things such as how to duck and dodge.
        so your saying US troops would be like duck floyd mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Yea I'm sure pac could teach the troops quite a few things such as how to duck and dodge.
          Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          Wtf he just coypes mayweathee again this is getting ridiculess .lol he can't copy the ppv numbers money may gets
          Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
          Copying Mayweather , just pathetic

easy dudes...we all know that he's not behind all these kind of stuff...

pacman just doing his job..he's an entertainer you know, maybe he'll sing for them unlike floydie he'll just talk shyet

Comment

'Talk to US troops'

I thought he was in Afghanistan or something. Turns out he's on a nice comfy sofa sitting in front of a laptop.

Even Cheryl Cole has been to Afghanistan. Grow some balls and get out there.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
              'Talk to US troops'

I thought he was in Afghanistan or something. Turns out he's on a nice comfy sofa sitting in front of a laptop.

wtf????

Comment

'Talk to US troops'

Yes, because he obviously has nothing better to do.

Comment

'Talk to US troops'

you thought he was in Afghanistan? how much of an idiot are you?

Grow some balls and get out there? he's not even American. Why would he fight a war that isn't his and isn't yours in the first place?

you need to grow some brains...

Comment

well guys, actually Pac does help in motivating the morale of the troops just being manny...

Comment

Pac still feeding on Floyd's leftovers I see lol

If pac really wanted to help he should be giving them boys some of his A side meth so the bullets will bounce off them
                      Last edited by Rapid Counter; 10-29-2011, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X