No announcement yet.

Earl Hickey is an alpha male.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I ♥ RVP View Post
    I do believe every single post I made in this thread, were clear and coherent; thus implying I was in full control of myself. I was being 'silly'. It should be quite obvious that I am not a delicate female.

Maybe alpha-female is a bit strong of a term, however, I do prefer to be one of the lads, to being a girly-girl. I am stubborn and have a dominate personality. So I am whatever, that is.

I suspect the term that is to follow will either be: b1tch or ****. I fully accept and embrace both.
    Perhaps you are still immature - It's no big deal though, we've all been there in our younger years.

However, being drunk of a forum isn't the best idea. Be aware that their are plenty of creeps on here. This isn't Facebook dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
      Perhaps you are still immature - It's no big deal though, we've all been there in our younger years.

However, being drunk of a forum isn't the best idea. Be aware that their are plenty of creeps on here. This isn't Facebook dude.
      LOL!

Just curious as to what makes me immature? I lead a very chaotic and hectic life, so having a night off to giggle with my mates is hardly immature. It keeps me sane.

Comment

Working...
      X