No announcement yet.

My anger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
    i do not care anymorei am sick of life i am sick of living this bs exsistent,i am sick of all the phony ass people,i am at my wits end,i am ready to hurt people,i no longer give a sht outside of me,i am ready to kill,i am ready to die,i spend a lot of time on here so i feel obligated to say goodbye,to all my friend's who tried to help thank you,i feel anger i cannot handle,i feel rage i cannot control,my hurt digs inside me i cannot take it anymore,i wish i was not who ia m but i am,my vilence is a threat to society and i need to stop before i hurt others,i cannot commit suicide cause only ******* do that so i am starting sht with the biggest and the baddest and i am so far not finding the results i want i grabbeda gun out of a gangbangers hand and then gave it back and and begged him to pull the trigger he did not what a *****.
    wow just wow this is what bad drugs and a high does of bad gangster movies does to a kid..i thought charlie zelenoff was delusional but this guy could be his sensei.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      wow just wow this is what bad drugs and a high does of bad gangster movies does to a kid..i thought charlie zelenoff was delusional but this guy could be his sensei.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
          go f@ck yourself. jews beat muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            go f@ck yourself. jews beat muslims.

Comment

Working...
            X