No announcement yet.

Roach, Naazim, and Steward debunk all your stupid logic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
    pac already debunked the loaded wraps face thing. cotto's face looked just as bad as the margarito fight after the pac fight.

my dermatologist opinion,

his styled eye brows have some how affected the toughness of the skin, thus the propensity to bleed & quit in fights vs elite competition.
    youre a joke DD haha any other fighters you know besides manny pacquiao and wapakman ?!

still margaritos fault. he should always be aware of whats being put into his gloves and i dont believe he didnt know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
      As easily as you duck my posts. We are aware of what Roach, Steward and Naazim have said. We are also aware that fighters have said things directly to the contrary. Who are we to believe?

My OPINION is that he did cheat prior to the attempt with Mosley.

If he did not know about those hardened blocks, then it is even MORE likely, not less, that he cheated in some or all of his other fights. We cannot prove he did or did not know. But nothing has convinced me to change my opinion.
      I reply to most of your posts so quit trying to think you're some high and mighty kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
        no one pays attention to their fuken wraps. Every fighter is focusing on the fight and usually listening to music while hands are wrapped. You know **** and the fact that you're trying to discredit what 3 world class trainers have said is hilarious!
        Nice spin doctoring, but that's not at all what I am trying to do. I remembered what I had read on the topic. The evidence favors you, but

http://queensberry-rules.com/2009-ar..._scandals.html

Eight paragraphs down is an exerpt which states:

Every fighter who's ever spoken about this, and even weekend warriors writing about this on message boards, have said they know when their hand wraps have changed. They can feel the difference.

Not conclusive, but I am sure there are fighters who feel the same way.

In the end it is possible, more likely than I thought, that he may not have known. I am not convinced, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          Nice spin doctoring, but that's not at all what I am trying to do. I remembered what I had read on the topic. The evidence favors you, but

http://queensberry-rules.com/2009-ar..._scandals.html

Eight paragraphs down is an exerpt which states:

Every fighter who's ever spoken about this, and even weekend warriors writing about this on message boards, have said they know when their hand wraps have changed. They can feel the difference.

Not conclusive, but I am sure there are fighters who feel the same way.

In the end it is possible, more likely than I thought, that he may not have known. I am not convinced, however.
          i'll respect your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            I reply to most of your posts so quit trying to think you're some high and mighty kid.
            Whatever you choose to believe is fine with me.

Comment

Well to be exact Margarito does not look like a very bright man so I think hes honest on not knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                Well to be exact Margarito does not look like a very bright man so I think hes honest on not knowing.
                To be fair, many murderers look like very bright and honest men.

Comment

That would make Roach a hypocrite, because in the past he said that you would know the difference. Roach is just making bs up now because he wants Manny to get a fight against Margarito. Lennox Lewis also said that you can feel the difference and that Black guy in the commission today also said the same thing to Margaritos face. Because I believe the black guy on the commission said he used to box.

Comment

Would a fighter know as they were being wrapped? It's possible they wouldn't.

I dont know for sure if he ever had illegal wraps in previous fights, but if they were, the fighter would have to notice during the fight that something was different.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                      pac already debunked the loaded wraps face thing. cotto's face looked just as bad as the margarito fight after the pac fight.

my dermatologist opinion,

his styled eye brows have some how affected the toughness of the skin, thus the propensity to bleed & quit in fights vs elite competition.
                      Since when slow mofo Margo hits hard as Manny??

Manny dropped Cotto twice.

Slow Margo don't have the power to drop Cotto with one punch.

Manny landed more punches on Cotto's face (compubox),Manny hits harder than Margo slow mo,and yet,Cotto was more damage.

You guys defending a cheater are jokers.

He wasn't loaded against Cotto but did for Mosley,a man who lost to Cotto??

Hope he fights Manny and end the fight where he deserves it,on a stretcher.

Comment

Working...
                      X