No announcement yet.

If you're going to the Bradley/Alexander fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're going to the Bradley/Alexander fight

you can get them right now before the general public gets em.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2010/12/...ket-listeners/

Follow the link and you can buy them now. Really nice seats for only 55 dollars.

I wish I could take a plane and fly up there for this fight......

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
      I wish I could take a plane and fly up there for this fight......
      It's gonna be a blast and they already are doing more advertising for this fight than they did for the whole Dirrell/Abraham fight. We have two major sports talk radio and the one that is running this promotion nearly every commercial break there is a commercial for it. I hope they get some ad time on the television also.

Comment

I'll probably be making that drive to go see this fight..I can't WAIT!!

They should've made it in Chicago tho..it's a lot closer to St Louis so Alexander supporters won't drive so far...and so It could be closer to me!..haha!..

It's all good tho, I hope I can make it out there..

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

They should've made it in Chicago tho..it's a lot closer to St Louis so Alexander supporters won't drive so far...and so It could be closer to me!..haha!..

That would've been perfect. I want to go to this fight so bad but it's the weekend of my g/f's b-day.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

Yeah, come on down to the fight, it's gonna be a ton of fun. You're right though about Chi town. Bigger population, a strong hispanic population, closer to STL, and just more **** to do. To this day I don't understand why boxing hasn't been having fight in Chicago. It doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Yeah, come on down to the fight, it's gonna be a ton of fun. You're right though about Chi town. Bigger population, a strong hispanic population, closer to STL, and just more **** to do. To this day I don't understand why boxing hasn't been having fight in Chicago. It doesn't make sense.
              I'm assuming it's because Chicago is a big Basketball and Football city..so it would be hard to market Boxing and make it as mainstream as the other two...

Our boxing club is working on it tho..we're gonna bring classic boxing back to Chicago..just gotta get people interested..

But I'm gonna try my best to make it out there man..who u got in this fight?..

Comment

Working...
              X