Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gus out, Cormier in for UFC 178

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if jones can keep his distance then jones win. if cormiier gets close enough to land then jones might be in trouble.

Comment

People keep going on about Jones reach and stuff... but cormier has destroyed other HW's who were much bigger then him

I kinda wanted Gus to be the one to dethrone jones but oh well..

Comment

Originally posted by San Iker jr View Post
        People keep going on about Jones reach and stuff... but cormier has destroyed other HW's who were much bigger then him

I kinda wanted Gus to be the one to dethrone jones but oh well..
        having reach and knowing how to use it are two entirely different things. as much as i dislike jones he makes excellent use of his reach for an mma fighter, not having that advantage is the main reason he struggled the way he did against Gus imo.

Gustafsson will get a shot at one or both of them regardless how things pan out down the line. watching jon get ****ed up twice is the ideal situation as far as im concerned.

Comment

cormier will stop jones in the 2nd....what im looking forward to the most is cormier-rumble after dc handles gustaf and rumble keeps winning impressively probably next against glover.

Comment

Would rather see a Gustafsson rematch than Cormier. Jones will whoop cormier's fat ass.

Comment

Working...
            X