No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Back From Israel, Unsure About Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    God has been good to him and you learn to praise his name and that is what he does,why on the hell would you even care?you have no idea how God has affected his life so it is not your place to speak on his religion.

and me a fan boy???son i take you to the cleaners every time you try me..i got more boxing knowledge then you will ever have,stay in your lane

hahahaha ok larry, keep telling yourself that. maybe even you will believe that soon enough. your just a nuthugger and its blatantly obvious. crying about negative mayweather threads getting stuck at the top etc.

Comment

I honestly believe Pacquiao is a Crypto Jew! All his loyal Filipino fans would freak out if they found out but he sure seems to goto Israehell alot! It's funny that Bob sends him there and within a day he was claiming for sure that Pacquiao was going to fight again. We know boxing is controlled by lawyers but I did'nt realise they were all based in Israel.

Comment

This article is appallingly written: how any self-respecting 'writer' could pen the first paragraph of this article without using a single punctuation mark is completely beyond me. Pitiable stuff. I guess that's why he's an Internet hack.

Comment

Pacquiao needs to lose one more . That would flush out any remnants of fake people in his entourage. I look forward to the day when it's just Buboy following him around. All the other leeches can inhale pesticide now.

Comment

No grammar skills at all. Why is this guy writing articles on here?

Comment

Working...
            X