• Show
Clear All

• prime for prime, hopkins or toney

who u got????
    hopkins
    50.00%
    toney
    50.00%

Toney is more talented but Hopkins is more disciplined in and out of the ring. He always tries to win every minute of every round while Toney often gets Lazy and takes rounds off. I see Hopkins winning a close decision.

Comment

A prime, weight ready, Toney takes this one. Bernard will pull out his Philly bag of tricks and fouls and James will pull out his Detroit bag of tricks and fouls. James would simply be too fast for Hopkins. Toney UD Hopkins.......Rockin'

Comment

Damn, both were ATGs.. I gotta go with a non weight drained Toney.. Would be a dirty fight tho

Comment

Hopkins had to much movement and offense not to mention d Toney wouldn't beat him because he wouldn't be able to land his big right hand.

Comment

It is very close to me. The Toney that KOed Barkley had it all. He had speed, skill, offense, defense, power, stamina and of course his iron jaw. But Toney was so rarely in good shape and Hopkins was always well prepared. I give Hopkins the edge just as I gave Mayweather the edge over Toney for the same reason in a simular poll a few days ago.

Comment

I give the edge in versatility to Hopkins.

Plus he's more likely to be in 100% condition.

Comment

Working...
              X