Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what about those nude pics of Royston?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    put to shame by miguel cotto.
    Cotto been shopping at Lulumon

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      put to shame by miguel cotto.

BALLINNN!!!

Comment

Wait hold on, stayloboxing.

I swear I've seen her on IG before. LOL Roy

Comment

ROFL it had to be Anorak who made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            If Amir jacked himself off and the ejaculate landed on his chin he'd be out for five weeks.
            Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else think that this detracts from Royston's career a little?

I don't recall offhand any fights of his where he took a low blow, but if I did I can imagine the following exchange:

Ref: "That's it, you've been warned, I'm taking a point."

Roy: "No, don't do that, honestly. I promise you, it hasn't impeded my ability in the slightest."

I just can't help but think of some of his rap lyrics... in the cold light of day they don't seem as sharp:

Y'all Must've Forgot
              You remember the left hook that James Toney got
              Sucka move but I had a tiny cock

In NSB there's normally a "Slapsie vs Prime Royston" thread about once every ten minutes (fifteen on a slow day), and I always think it doesn't look so good for Joe considering he nearly got KO'd in one by Royston's granddad.

But I think I have to reconsider and accept that maybe Joe IS the better man... because I just can't believe Slapsie would have one that thin. It'd be like:

"Listen.... at the end of the day, I've got a big bell end, isn't it? Listen... 46 and 0 in sheep, and at the end of the day there's not one in that field that doesn't have a smile on its face, isn't it?"

While Slapsie's girlfriends aren't necessary my cup of tea (coffee, Fat Yanks), I can appreciate that they were decent-looking women... but that girl who leaked these pics? Nah.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Is it just me or does anyone else think that this detracts from Royston's career a little?

I don't recall offhand any fights of his where he took a low blow, but if I did I can imagine the following exchange:

Ref: "That's it, you've been warned, I'm taking a point."

Roy: "No, don't do that, honestly. I promise you, it hasn't impeded my ability in the slightest."

I just can't help but think of some of his rap lyrics... in the cold light of day they don't seem as sharp:

Y'all Must've Forgot
                You remember the left hook that James Toney got
                Sucka move but I had a tiny cock

In NSB there's normally a "Slapsie vs Prime Royston" thread about once every ten minutes (fifteen on a slow day), and I always think it doesn't look so good for Joe considering he nearly got KO'd in one by Royston's granddad.

But I think I have to reconsider and accept that maybe Joe IS the better man... because I just can't believe Slapsie would have one that thin. It'd be like:

"Listen.... at the end of the day, I've got a big bell end, isn't it? Listen... 46 and 0 in sheep, and at the end of the day there's not one in that field that doesn't have a smile on its face, isn't it?"

While Slapsie's girlfriends aren't necessary my cup of tea (coffee, Fat Yanks), I can appreciate that they were decent-looking women... but that girl who leaked these pics? Nah.

Comment

Could be photoshopped...his face is not in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Could be photoshopped...his face is not in the video.
                    His outee is on show, though.

Comment

Didnt know roy is half filipino

Comment

Working...
                      X