Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero vs Alexander: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, i just don't know, i mean i really do not know,lol this fight would be so damn ugly it should end in a DQ

Comment

A close fight....

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        A close fight....
        BUT NO Knockout.

Comment

It wasn't so much the pressure that ****ed Alexander up, it was the in and out quick foot movement and ambushes. Guerrero doesn't do that, Alexander would likely win.

Comment

alexander ud's robert in an ugly fight.. guerrero aint as strong as porter nor a better at pressuring than maidana and he aint a durable guy either..alex altho boring as **** is a level above guerrero imo....

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              It wasn't so much the pressure that ****ed Alexander up, it was the in and out quick foot movement and ambushes. Guerrero doesn't do that, Alexander would likely win.
              Both Bradley and Porter, IMO, smothered the shit out of him and Alexander's inside game wasn't good enough to hang

Comment

I'm going with Guerrero on this one. Alexander is overrated to me. He has a boring & sloppy fighting style to me.

Comment

Guerrero will rough him up on the inside and wear him down.

Comment

Ghost will do to Devon what Bradley did.. Get up in his grill and make it a dog fight, Devon will fold.. Ghost won't beat many top welters, but Devon is tailor made for him.. Devon doesn't have the footwork or the counter ability to keep ghost at bay.. Devon will be smother and ghost will win an ugly decision

Comment

I voted for Alexander by decision. I think he is fast enough and a good enough boxer to beat Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X