Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Hires Pedro Diaz, Gives Donaire Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope the Donaire fight happens since the Mares fight isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Yo! I think we need to get this Cuban PR company going. All these guys are getting screwed and taken advantage of. ?
      Palabra, meng!

I thought Rigo cleared himself of all legal issues before the Marroquin fight?
      That's basically what the article says. Garfios makes a good point, but I just don't think Top Rank and Caribe's issues should overly concern Rigo. Guille needs to sign that damn contract! What the fuck is he thinking? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        dont worry donaire is about to get it

god i really hope this isnt rios vs gamboa part 2 with the promotional issues
        This is different than Gamboa because Gamboa wanted to leave TR. Didnt Rigo just sign an extension with TR? Thats why Caribe sued TR. Rigo will playball before he looses this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Palabra, meng!

That's basically what the article says. Garfios makes a good point, but I just don't think Top Rank and Caribe's issues should overly concern Rigo. Guille needs to sign that damn contract! What the fuck is he thinking? SMH
          But then look at all the people he has to pay...

PS Did you ever get my PM?

Comment

Yo! I think we need to get this Cuban PR company going. All these guys are getting screwed and taken advantage of.

I thought Rigo cleared himself of all legal issues before the Marroquin fight?
            lmao we really should

Comment

R

Rigondeaux is a. Conn man who doesn't know how good he has it for a guy that doesn't sell 100 tickets and has 11 fights.the word is his former adviser sued him and froze his bank accts cause he roped him off and he has. More that 150k in debt and legal problems common his way

Comment

rigo is a fraud and a con man

Comment

I feel Cuban boxing is slowly falling apart. Let's see how long till the next batch comes around and if we have better luck with the promotion companies.

Comment

I don't like the move...

Comment

I for one am ecstatic that he picked up Pedro Diaz! I think this is a very smart choice for Rigo. In regards to the contract nonsense, sometimes i forget Boxing is a business/job ... and there are other aspects and crap at stake other than legacy and whatnot...but if this fight doenst get made im going to be super pissed.

Rigo going to destroy Donaire if it does happen though. Only way i see Donaire winning is by some miraculous KO..if Donaire is able to even land on Rigo...

Comment

Working...
                      X