Bully gets beat down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

I hate bullies
    What was he saying? How was he being a bully?

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
      lmao goldberg was the shit
      Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      What was he saying? How was he being a bully?
      Calm down kid, there was an article that went with the video confirming the kid who got knocked out was the bully. knocked out bully was expelled and the other kid was suspended

Comment

Lesson learned bytch boy..............

Nice takedown.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Lesson learned bytch boy..............

Nice takedown.
          yeah it was an awesome takedown.

that dude rearranged that bully's face with a flurry of blows, it was sweet justice.

hopefully he knows better next time around
          Last edited by Califas; 09-19-2012, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
            yeah it was an awesome takedown.

that dude rearranged that bully's face with a flurry of blows, it was sweet justice.
            it sucks, beatdowns like these don't happen more often.

A lot of mass shootings would be prevented if they just beat down the bully

Comment

The kid getting picked on should get disqualified as he did not follow the rules. The bully SPECIFICALLY said: "OK if you do not want to fight lets box, ok Box it is"

The kid broke the rules. I declare a disqualification or at least a no-contest. The loss is now a win on the Bully's record.

Comment

That was Epic!

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
                  a mma fan is going to come in here and talk bout how great his takedown was. I liked the fact they pulled kid off of him after he destroyed him and didn't let him kill him. you can tell white kid didn't really want to fight at first.
                  I'm not an MMA fan but MMA is more effective in a street fight for that reason. If you can wrestle, box, kick and grapple, you will be a more effective street fighter.

I see those coliflowered eared dudes in my gym all the time, I would not want to fuk with them in a street fight. Because if I don't get a KO, I'm in serious trouble and I'm an experienced former boxer and now trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    I'm not an MMA fan but MMA is more effective in a street fight for that reason. If you can wrestle, box, kick and grapple, you will be a more effective street fighter.

I see those coliflowered eared dudes in my gym all the time, I would not want to fuk with them in a street fight. Because if I don't get a KO, I'm in serious trouble and I'm an experienced former boxer and now trainer.
                    this is true for the most part. but once punch can end it all.

in this case the bully got what he deserved. he learned his lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                      lmao goldberg was the shit

Calm down kid, there was an article that went with the video confirming the kid who got knocked out was the bully. knocked out bully was expelled and the other kid was suspended
                      Don't call me kid and I don't need to calm down. I was asking a simple question as my crappy work speakers don't go loud enough when I was trying to listen to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X