Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd and "Miss Jackson" are REALLY together?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Floyd and "Miss Jackson" are REALLY together?

They seem fake as hell together, maybe he hired her because she is a model? They dont seem like a real couple she pulls away from his kisses and they never really do anything together other than see eachother around the house sometimes

If you think they are really together I got some ocean front property I can sell you in Colorado dirt cheap
    Real
    32.20%
    Fake like Floyd's trash talk bad guy persona
    33.90%
    Fake like JWOW's tittys
    33.90%

dont know either personally and really dont care.just looking forward to the fight this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
      They seem fake as hell together, maybe he hired her because she is a model? They dont seem like a real couple she pulls away from his kisses and they never really do anything together other than see eachother around the house sometimes

If you think they are really together I got some ocean front property I can sell you in Colorado dirt cheap
      and be original son......

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post

I think that fake little kiss she gave him on 24/7 was because she didn't want to mess up her lip stick. I haven't seen them out side of that.

Comment

I would love to move to Colorado. Beautiful state, great hunting.

should be a good fight, go Ortiz.

Comment

Yeah.

Why not?

This seem like a normal couple.

Comment

Is monopoly money legal currency?

All I have to say is I remember one quote Floyd said (paraphrasing) "She is real cool, real chill she really keeps to herself"

Who says that shit about some hot bitch they are seeing~

Comment

Floyd's gonna stop Ortiz in 9 or 10 rounds,not knocked out cold but ref or corner stoppage

Comment

I just think Floyd needs to have a broad around him that he isn't going to smack or shove, for appearances given his current legal situation.

So paying some hot model broad to do it makes sense because why would she push his buttons like a normal girlfriend would~

Comment

who's jwow? and who gives a fuuck.

Comment

Working...
                    X