Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao ANNOUNCE That he'll Take The Test In Post-Fight Interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Pacquiao ANNOUNCE That he'll Take The Test In Post-Fight Interview?

if Pacquiao beats Mosley tonight, should he announce in the post-fight interview that he'll take the Olympic Style Drug Test if it means Mayweather will fight him. I think he should make it clear for the world he's willing to do it. If it happens, then Mayweather won't be able to use the test dispute as a reason not to fight anymore.

Should Pacquiao publicly agree to the test so it can no longer be an issue?
    Yep.. He should it announce it tonight so it's no longer an issue
    87.80%
    Nope.. He should not mention it at all
    12.20%

YES, he should. Doing live on a major PPV fight is without questioning setting the record straight for everyone. These tidbits from bloggers claiming he has or he hasn't doesn't help the situation. If he really wants to fight Mayweather, make it clear for everyone liv eon the big stage would be great.

Comment

Floyd fans will conveniently tune it out. "Manny didnt agree to ****, we never landed on the moon. **** buzz, **** manny"

Comment

if he does, then *****s are gonna defend the 100 million dollar guarantee floyd is asking.

these guys are so deluded

Comment

Uhh uhh uhh uhh Talk to ma promoter Arum uhh uh hh uh uh I ain't scared uhh uhh uhh hh want to go on vacation...

Next up JMM at 147lbs.

Comment

I would love to see that. In fact, I'm more interested in the post-fight interview than I am in the sham fight.

Comment

He should announce it. That would shut up the mayweathers once and for all and all the other haters.

Though i personally doubt if the haters would stop hating, even IF Pac would agree to the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                if he does, then *****s are gonna defend the 100 million dollar guarantee floyd is asking.

I'm with you on this!
                If it does happen, expect *****s here to do just what you've said.
                They'll always give their god an excuse.

Comment

I know Pacquiao is not the type to call peoiple out, but I feel he has to call Mayweather out. After the fight, he should say 'I'll take the tests. Mayweather I'd like to fight you next'. Mayweather hasn't a leg to stand then, no more excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

"If he does", lol, you do realize it's been almost 2 years and we're still waiting for Manny to fuking agree to the drug test. "If he does..." just fuking do it already and make the fight happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X