Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Vitali Klitschko waiting for Lennox Lewis to get old before facing him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    anyone who loves the sport of boxing can not support the k brothers.

They have no boxing skills. Only reason why they are champions is becuase the HW division is full of bums and their height. Valuev has no boxing skills but he managed to become a champ just cause of his size.

David Haye is the only top HW at the moment with great skills and you will see when he faces a klitschko it will be all over for them.

Wlad used to have skills but manny steward totally ruined that
    I think you'll find both have excellent skills in a traditional boxing sense. Yes watching a continous jab straight right hand can be boring (especially as it's heavyweights) I love the sport and I'm not a particular fan of either fighter but if YOU love the sport you shouldn't let your blind hatred fuzz your mind!

As for they only dominate cause there size comment, to a certain extent they may not have dominated if not for their size but what the **** can they do about that? Chop off there legs?

Thats like moaning pacman wins all the time because of his speed advantages, remember speed is a physical attribute as well so you can't use that against them.

Yes they are not aggressive, yes they have to wear their smaller opponents down, yes they both have flaws but they get the job done. The only reason the heavyweights are considered so bad is mainly because the K-2's have dominated and the Americans don't have anything prospect that has come close to dethroning them. With no American market the money falls out of the heavyweight pot and interest has slowly faded (in the U.S. and to a certain extend the UK until Haye) If you asked the germans they'd say the heavyweight dev has never been better!

You gotta remember aswell that the eastern block fighters have only been on the pro scene a couple of decades too so it's a fantastic achievement for the Ukrainians to have two world champs that dominate. Credit where credit is due my friend.

As for David Haye I'd thought given your self confessed love of boxing that you'd have realised that Haye is a business man not a boxer. Skills wise he is an exciting fighter going forward but defensively he is a disaster waiting to happen and that is entirely down to Booth. Booth is the one I fecking hate, he's a smarmy little c*nt.. You only have to look at Hayes stable mate George Groves last fight to see how good a defensive coach Booth is and that is why Haye is retiring so soon and leaving room for just one Klit fight. If he loses he's made his purse and is out of there. Haye does have the skills to KO both fighters but I also think to his defensive flaws means that he'd really stuggle against either Klit. Look how Haye handled the beast from the east, he ran all night and popped from the outside. He ain't going to get away with that against either of the Klits.......

Don't be blinded by hate!
    Last edited by Fish_Scotland; 12-30-2010, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X