Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: "UFC Is Bigger Than Boxing And WWE Combined"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice line Dana...but if your right then UFC fighters should be making the big Mayweather bucks or something close.
    That's when Dana will own up and say "well were not exactly at boxing's level yet"

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
      lol, what is he babbling on about? It's bigger than each one, sure. Much bigger. But not both.
      No way it's bigger than WWE, no chance at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
        No way it's bigger than WWE, no chance at all.
        UFC had to steal a WWE creation to become big time. We all know much of WWE fans are skinnheads and they got big bad Brock who also has ****sexual acts in the past to sell it to the skinnhead MMA fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
          UFC had to steal a WWE creation to become big time. We all know much of WWE fans are skinnheads and they got big bad Brock who also has ****sexual acts in the past to sell it to the skinnhead MMA fans.

I sure hate ****sexual skinheads, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
            I sure hate ****sexual skinheads, don't you?
            Hate is a strong word dude but no one can deny the wwe replica called MMA is full of them. They fight 5 ****ing rounds for god sake and most of those fights end early because the so call "MMA stars" can't take hard shots.
            Last edited by Animalistic 4.0; 09-19-2009, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
              Hate is a strong word dude but no one can deny the wwe replica called MMA is full of them. They fight 5 ****ing rounds for god sake and most of those fights end early because they so call "MMA stars" can't take hard shots.
              lol it's ok I understand your reasons for not liking it.
              I agree the fights are way to short and a lot of it is boring to watch unless you're big into technical martial arts skills or collegiate wrestling, that's why I really only watch the main events.

Dana White is just a prick even most MMA fans hate this guy he's like what Don King was during the 80's so don't judge all of them based on his words.

Comment

You know what I think is funny is if Dana White KNOWS that MMA is soooo much bigger than boxing, then why does he in every interview mention how boxing is so dead and MMA is so popular. If MMA was killing boxing as much as he says there would be no need to bring it up all the time. MMA isnt hurting boxing near as much as anyone thinks. I just re-watched Hatton vs Pac and they said they were both getting a minmum of $12million each, you cant make those kind of purses if your sport is dead. And didnt that PPV break 1 million buys or close to it. I think that Dana White is just jealous that his ****ty sport is not over taking any other sports like he wants it to. I'm so sick of his **** by now just piss off already Dana, you suck!

Comment

What u guys expect this CLOWN 2 say? He is the Prez of UFC. Of course he gonna say Boxing is dying they give u fights u don't wanna see etc.

Bottom line this CLOWN always talks about Boxing, it's like he can't keep his mouth shut about it. Boxing still puts on the biggest events/fights an thats jjust fact!

Comment

UFC IS BIGGER THAN THIS?!
                    haha

Comment

Hacksaw Jim Duggan>>>>>>>>>>UFC

Comment

Working...
                      X