Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which rapper would you throw a bag of vomit at if you saw him/her in person?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop behaving like scum or else I'll start treating you like that, whiteboy.

Fuсk boy..

Comment

Tru life is a ***git and a hypocrite

Asher Roth

Soulja Boy, Mims, Young Berg, and 90% of the south

kanye west, and any other rapper that dresses like a nerd or a ****. The ****in free masons got these rappers acting gay, and the fans dont realize thats part of their agenda.

http://theuniversalseduction.com/art...exual-movement

Eminem is a ***git too, but ill give him a pass since hes a great rapper. Anyone else see the way hes dressing now? And how about his lines about his father raping him? Thats disgusting, but i would be frontin if i said that they dont make me laugh.

I look down on and laugh at the **** movement at the same time...for the most part it disgusts me, but Em dropped some funny quotables.

Originally posted by TINSTAAFL View Post
      You, George.
      You're white and you're a piece of ****.

Rot, ****.
      Sorry deranged, but this is hilarious

Comment

Jay-Z doesnt always dress preppy or nerdy, thats one thing i will say....

I've seen pictures of him from this year and last where he looked like the normal jay-z

i think hes just old, married and rich. so hes not going to dress street anymore. hes 40 and half way to a billy.

Comment

i know, but im not sure what he was doing here

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
            i know, but im not sure what he was doing here

yup. all i was saying was its not like he always goes with that look.....

by the way. what have you noticed about eminem dressing different?

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
              yup. all i was saying was its not like he always goes with that look.....

by the way. what have you noticed about eminem dressing different?

i actually didnt even bring up jay-z in my post....he doesnt dress like a nerd all the time though, i agree.

I couldnt find the pics of eminem but I've seen them on sohh. I googled "eminem gay" and saw some nasty pics of him, i probably shouldnt post them.

Comment

i actually didnt even bring up jay-z in my post....he doesnt dress like a nerd all the time though, i agree.

I couldnt find the pics of eminem but I've seen them on sohh. I googled "eminem gay" and saw some nasty pics of him, i probably shouldnt post them.
                Post em! Pleeeeeeeeease???????????

Comment

Originally posted by Piggu View Post
                  Oh. That was meant to be "'em" as in short for "them". Not like"EMinem." I try to avoid puns.

Comment

the only reason i brought up jay is i know people have been talkin about him in this disscussion......

i didnt need to point it out, but its all good....

Comment

no ****

Originally posted by Piggu View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X