Collazo ROBBED!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a ****in joke.

Comment

How you get knocked down the first round, a point taken away, and win 116-111? Boxing be on that bull ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Guys stop it wtf.

Collazo FADED big time towards the end of the fight in essence and there's no way you could give the fight to Collazo outright.

That's biased.
        Berto almost got DROPPED in the 1st round?..what's ur point?!..

The judgement is on the entire fight..not only when YOU noticed Collazo to have faded!..

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          yeah the judge for HBO only scored the fight 115-112 for Collazo and he's only a well respected boxing judge but what the fuk does he know.
          Lederman doesnt know ****. Watch round 8 dude. LEDERMAN GAVE COLLAZO ROUND 8. A round he threw about 10 f'n punches.

Comment

I did not get to watch the fight, because Im out of town and dont have HBO here.

but reading just the round by rounds in the other thread suggests that this was a very exciting, close fight. In other words, NOT A ROBBERY.

stop being such babies and be happy the fight was so good. Im irritated that I had to miss it.

Comment

luz i thought berto lost it should have been a draw at lest

Comment

Originally posted by Shin Akuma View Post
                BULL****!

Berto LOST.

Damn it...
                Thanks Pea, you already know how I feel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  I did not get to watch the fight, because Im out of town and dont have HBO here.

but reading just the round by rounds in the other thread suggests that this was a very exciting, close fight. In other words, NOT A ROBBERY.

stop being such babies and be happy the fight was so good. Im irritated that I had to miss it.
                  Watch the replay. It's another story reading it and watching it.

Comment

114-113 Collazo, end of story. Rematch has to happen.

Comment

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. tHIS IS ****ING bULL****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icant believe that already there are some idiots saying that Berto won 7 to 5 or something this is a ****ing Robbery!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X