No announcement yet.

Old Bill scum kill innocent man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    Good one. They shoved him on the ground then "later on" he had a heart attack. Well if that's not causal than I don't know what is.

If the guy had half a brain he wouldn't be strolling in front of a bunch of riot police with german shepards. Just a thought.

Oh I forgot it's Britain, the land of "it's everyone else's fault but mine."
    didnt someone blame mickey D's for being fat in the US????

BTW until you spend hours with the people you are supposed to protect, trowing **** at you and spitting at you and yelling bull ****, you have no right to question the police like that, this aint no Rodney King beating, another thing, for all the cop haters i wanna see wtf they do next time they need them..... maybe you should just not call them.

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
      didnt someone blame mickey D's for being fat in the US????

The US is the land of personal responsibility. Unless you have the opportunity to sue.

Comment

The guy that died was a trouble making red. A child of the 60s a child of Blairs ultra left leadership.

the country needs to shift right and fast.

seig.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
          The guy that died was a trouble making red. A child of the 60s a child of Blairs ultra left leadership.

the country needs to shift right and fast.

seig.
          Did you mean "sieg"? If you're going to be a ****head nazi at least learn German.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Right. See.

Wouldn't normal human beings restrain him and physically move him out of the street? That cop ****ing struck him with a baton, and then he was pushed violently on to the ground.

That's ridiculous, and anyone defending the police in this case is a moron.

That's all there is to it.
            He had his hands in his pockets, what if he had a knife?

Comment

A police state
              Last edited by Rocky.; 04-11-2009, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Did you mean "sieg"? If you're going to be a ****head nazi at least learn German.
                Blut Und Ehre

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
                  Blut Und Ehre
                  you fail at life!

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                    The guy was taking the piss a bit, so he deserved to be moved on, which is all the police were trying to do. Maybe he'd been told a few times to move along and he continued to act the clown, which is probably what happend. It's just too bad he had a heart attack,maybe if he'd led a healthier lifestyle, like choose an apple over a plate of chips, or maybe orange juice over lager, he's still be here today. I pay my taxes and if i was in that street i'd want those ****s protesting moved out my ****in way asap! so i for one wont shed no tears for some guy comming the ****.
                    The guy who was killed wasn't a protester you ****! He was on his way home from work!

Comment

Working...
                    X