Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss Lady's collection of creepy Plenty of Fish messages.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    TS should post messages she receives here.

Also nice way to deflect the question about the black ****.

How does somebody even come out and ask that question?

You should have trolled him and said hell yeah to see what the twat replied with next.
    AGREE!

Boss Lady please post messages from people here that would be hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      TS should post messages she receives here.

Also nice way to deflect the question about the black ****.

How does somebody even come out and ask that question?

You should have trolled him and said hell yeah to see what the twat replied with next.
      Haha! You don't want to see the messages I get on here. I know there are at least 25 ways of having my ***** licked though I have only had one **** picture sent to me though. (Thank **** for that)

I didn't avoid the question, I have answered the question many times. I have had 5 boyfriends in my life all happen to be white, there is no hidden meaning to that, just I happen date to them. The last guy I went on a date with was Greek and before him a Half Greek/ Half Puerto Rican.

I hate answering that question though as it doesn't define me as a person, I am not a ****, if someone catches my attention, then they catch my attention.
      Last edited by Bossy; 11-28-2011, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        Haha! You don't want to see the messages I get on here. I know there are at least 25 ways of having my ***** licked though I have only had one **** picture sent to me though. (Thank **** for that)

I didn't avoid the question, I have answered the question many times. I have had 5 boyfriends in my life all happen to be white, there is no hidden meaning to that, just I happen date to them. The last guy I went on a date with was Greek and before him a Half Greek/ Half Puerto Rican.

I hate answering that question though as it doesn't define me as a person, I am not a ****, if someone catches my attention, then they catch my attention.
        post the **** post the **** cuz i am gay i am gay!

nah really post them messages from posters in here. that'd be funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sybian View Post
          post the **** post the **** cuz i am gay i am gay!

nah really post them messages from posters in here. that'd be funny.
          I enjoy posting here. I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone, though if you look through my thread I did expose the dude who sent me his d1ck pic.

Plus, I don't want to get banned

I get some really nice messages as well. I have said this before there are some lovely people on here, really.

I appreciate the love I get from some of you guys, especially when I get **** loads of abuse in the forum.

Comment

• i gotta admit she made very entertaining thread

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Oh man, this thread is going to go places very quickly.
                Yup, like a train ride to canada

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post

i was always wondering what would happen if a woman posted on here

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    I enjoy posting here. I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone, though if you look through my thread I did expose the dude who sent me his d1ck pic.

Plus, I don't want to get banned

I get some really nice messages as well. I have said this before there are some lovely people on here, really.

I appreciate the love I get from some of you guys, especially when I get **** loads of abuse in the forum.
                    lovely = thirsty mother****ers

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Yup, like a train ride to canada
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      lovely = thirsty mother****ers
                      Between her, the ultra racist Z Clan, *****s v P4ct4rds war, white supremacy V Black nationalism and the other ****ed up things, that was one ****ed up time on this website

See the quote and my reply above and you can figure out how her tenure here ended

Comment

Working...
                      X