Washed Up Toddler Can't Point Out Things Like He Used To

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washed Up Toddler Can't Point Out Things Like He Used To

http://www.theonion.com/articles/was...-he-use,36745/

TOLEDO, OH—Acknowledging that his best years were most likely behind him, local 2-year-old Spencer Boyd admitted to reporters Thursday that he can’t quite point out things like he used to in his prime. “A month ago, I was so much quicker at letting everyone know if I saw a train, a car, a rock—you name it,” said Boyd, adding that he couldn’t help but feel like, nowadays, he’s just going through the motions whenever he notices a bug, points at the bug, and says “bug” several times. “Yesterday, I saw a fire truck. A big, red fire truck, going fast, but I just kept it to myself. I used to see something and say what it was right away. Now, I’ll stare at it for a few minutes first. I guess I’ve lost my touch.” At press time, the washed-up toddler was spotted desperately trying to reignite that lost spark by pointing out everything in his field of vision.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Originally posted by Run View Post

http://www.theonion.com/articles/was...-he-use,36745/

TOLEDO, OH—Acknowledging that his best years were most likely behind him, local 2-year-old Spencer Boyd admitted to reporters Thursday that he can’t quite point out things like he used to in his prime. “A month ago, I was so much quicker at letting everyone know if I saw a train, a car, a rock—you name it,” said Boyd, adding that he couldn’t help but feel like, nowadays, he’s just going through the motions whenever he notices a bug, points at the bug, and says “bug” several times. “Yesterday, I saw a fire truck. A big, red fire truck, going fast, but I just kept it to myself. I used to see something and say what it was right away. Now, I’ll stare at it for a few minutes first. I guess I’ve lost my touch.” At press time, the washed-up toddler was spotted desperately trying to reignite that lost spark by pointing out everything in his field of vision.
    Hahaha seeing the development of kids is fascinating. They really do get fixated on things.

Comment

Shouldn't have done all those drugs kid

Comment

Spencer Boyd may be a little past prime but he's still doing alright. Us adults are all shot and not the p4p toddlers we used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          Spencer Boyd may be a little past prime but he's still doing alright. Us adults are all shot and not the p4p toddlers we used to be.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
          X