Sign the White House.org Petition to label BLM as a Terrorist Organization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    lol a petition will work I'm sure
    do any of these petitions do anything really?

of course not.

its the principle.

Comment

**** anyone who say it isn't a terrorist organization. A tragedy happens, Deray comes in like Sharpton and burns the city down. Then leaves.
      These protesters are everything but peaceful. They're a menace to society and delinquents. For gods sake there's like over a dozen injured cops from Phoenix trying to protect and control the angry mob of BLM supporters. They were throwing fireworks, Molotovs, rocks, all kinds of ****. Then they go ape **** asking why the police have riot gear on. **** them

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-organization

over 95k and rising. needs to reach 100k.

We have to stop this madness.

These tragic and questionable cop black situations IS NOT RULE BUT AN EXCEPTION to a nation as large as the United States of America.

IF you look at the overall cop to citizenry interaction that happens every single day in a nation of 500 million (that is the real number folks dont even argue with me, its probably even higher by now) the philando castille, michael brown, eric gardner, tamir rice cases ARE STILL A SMALL % when you look at the overall number.

President Obama is living in his bubble and has legitimized this violent racist organization and it has created a very very dangerous GROUP THINK among young black men and not only are they putting cops, themselves in danger but as well as the rest of the peaceful law abiding citizenry.

YOU ARE CREATING CHAOS IN THE STREETS WITH THESE RIDICULOUS RALLIES where you are outright calling for the murder of police officers.

YOU ARE CREATING OPENINGS AND DISTRACTIONS FOR ISIS to come in and take advantage of the situation.

President Obama and his notorious and enclosed white house administration are oblivious to what's really going on in the streets.

Sign the petition and lets stop this growing cancer before it spreads to the rest of america.

Do the Right thing.
        Signed. Good job sterling

Comment

Signed.

And I just re-tweeted it to my 400 twitter followers.

Comment

Maybe this petition was in fact created by BLM to use as a list of racists/bigots to target.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Maybe this petition was in fact created by BLM to use as a list of racists/bigots to target.
              That's fine. Someone breaks into my house, they aren't getting hit just once. 00 buckshot baby. Bring it

Comment

No, it was created to help to prevent terrorist attacks like the one in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  That's fine. Someone breaks into my house, they aren't getting hit just once. 00 buckshot baby. Bring it
                  Yeah, right. I think we learned from the carnage in Dallas that having a gun and knowing how to use it doesn't really matter if someone has a gun that can get off rounds quicker and has the "drop" on you and body armor.

Either way I posted that before I knew about the Michigan situation so I'm just gonna leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    No, it was created to help to prevent terrorist attacks like the one in Dallas.
                    There wasn't a terrorist attack in Dallas. There was a fed up citizen with misguided anger directing that anger towards the wrong people, wrongly killing 5 people that didn't deserve to die.

Comment

There wasn't a terrorist attack in Dallas. There was a fed up citizen with misguided anger directing that anger towards the wrong people, wrongly killing 5 people that didn't deserve to die.
                      Terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations.

Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada.

It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

Comment

Working...
                      X